Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious hope every single service job is automated away

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
The workers keep fucking up my food orders. Make it hard to work with and live with. Complaining is a lot of effort and not worth it often.

I know their jobs aren't super easy but many of them can't do basic math. Can't understand basic issues. Very annoying tbh.

And most importantly they are having sex so they don't deserve the bread in their tables and rot like us

A barista somehow managed to mess up an UNSWEETENED tea by putting cane syrup in it even though I asked for it to be unsweetened. Just lol

A barista somehow managed to mess up an UNSWEETENED tea by putting cane syrup in it even though I asked for it to be unsweetened. Just lol
Yup and when you point this out. They often deny it or argue. It's fine to make mistakes but to become extremely rude right away and then argumentative is too much.

A single negative experience often fucks over the entire day too. Nothing we can do either.

Yup and when you point this out. They often deny it or argue. It's fine to make mistakes but to become extremely rude right away and then argumentative is too much.

A single negative experience often fucks over the entire day too. Nothing we can do either.
You try saying anything and you become a "male Karen" and end up on Inside Edition and Reddit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And most importantly they are having sex so they don't deserve the bread in their tables and rot like us

same. they always fuck something up. It also probably has something to do with them not being paid shit so they just dont care
You try saying anything and you become a "male Karen" and end up on Inside Edition and Reddit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
if they're black we'd get canceled too if we complain in some cases. Too risky nowadays tbh. Nothing can be done but Google reviews or Yelp and maybe complain on a website. But that doesn't fix the immediate problems.

Don't worry pal, you'll get your wish. In time.