Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel hope by skatemaxxing

• Thread starter dogshiteater519
  • Start date
dogshiteater519

dogshiteater519

Greycel
my bitch of a mother got me a skateboard four years ago for christmas i used it twice but fell and scraped my shin so never touched that cursed device until about two weeks ago

started using it again but instead stopped being such a pussy and have made strong progress on it. sometimes il just skate around my street or even go near the mall in my town it’s very nice especially during the summer weather. i’ve been to the skatepark 3 times as well the first two i didn’t really talk to anyone but the 3rd time some skaters came up with me and started giving me tips on how to ollie at first i thought they were going to ridicule me but were actually bros. making this post because last night i was skating in the church parking lot near my house and finally landed my first ollie!!! wasn’t the best but based none the less i’m going to keep practicing. even though when i’m at home i’m as depressed as can be if i go out on my board and leave my phone at home i can almost forget about everything for a little bit.

anyone else on here skateboard before ?

I prefer riding on bikes and doing long trips like riding 60km then ending up in a random town

I prefer riding on bikes and doing long trips like riding 60km then ending up in a random town
that is so based i’ve never done that, sounds invigorating though must feel like such an achievement

that is so based i’ve never done that, sounds invigorating though must feel like such an achievement
Just get a backpack filled with important things like phones cards drink and wear glasses so the wind wont hurt your eyes

cursed device

Nice job brocel :feelsautistic:

Skating actually looks really cool tbh
dude it is it’s fun because you can literally sit in an empty parking lot at night if it’s nice and just skate around and try random shit, no expectations or worry from other people it’s so nice to be able to fuck around without care

also such a nice mode of transportation makes me never wanna get a car because when i skate places it’s funner+exercise

I always wanted to skate as a kid. Nice tbh, menbased hobbies are usually supportive and good for making friends. Everyone turn into competitive jerks once foids show up.

my bitch of a mother got me a skateboard four years ago for christmas i used it twice but fell and scraped my shin so never touched that cursed device until about two weeks ago

started using it again but instead stopped being such a pussy and have made strong progress on it. sometimes il just skate around my street or even go near the mall in my town it’s very nice especially during the summer weather. i’ve been to the skatepark 3 times as well the first two i didn’t really talk to anyone but the 3rd time some skaters came up with me and started giving me tips on how to ollie at first i thought they were going to ridicule me but were actually bros. making this post because last night i was skating in the church parking lot near my house and finally landed my first ollie!!! wasn’t the best but based none the less i’m going to keep practicing. even though when i’m at home i’m as depressed as can be if i go out on my board and leave my phone at home i can almost forget about everything for a little bit.

anyone else on here skateboard before ?
I was going to go pro, but I developed a neurological condition that makes me lose consciousness and black out at random.

I always wanted to skate as a kid. Nice tbh, menbased hobbies are usually supportive and good for making friends. Everyone turn into competitive jerks once foids show up.
been thinking of trying to hit up the local skate shop in my town i’ve rode by many times but never went in. it seems like a great place of community though i’ve also seen videos on their social media. it’s almost like a hangout spot in a way they have couches in there and tvs. saw a video of them playing the og halo reach on their instagram a bit of time ago. very interested in going as i feel one of the pillaring social institutions, being community has slowly eroded over time for god knows what reason leaving only school work (and church for copecels) but this seems like some kind of community outside of that if that makes sense ? just need to go in there and not bumble and stutter like a dumb bitch

I was going to go pro, but I developed a neurological condition that makes me lose consciousness and black out a

I was going to go pro, but I developed a neurological condition that makes me lose consciousness and black out at random.
i can’t lie you kinda sound like bullshitcel but if this is real i’m sorry dude that fucking sucks, any hope to be cured in the future or just something you need to tough out?

i can’t lie you kinda sound like bullshitcel but if this is real i’m sorry dude that fucking sucks, any hope to be cured in the future or just something you need to tough out?
No cure

i had a skateboard as a kid that i couldnt even ride because i wasnt allowed outside
i ride bmx bike now
i actually just got home from riding around trying to bunnyhop higher and nearly started smashing shit because frustrated ive made such little progress
i get frustrated and angry with it very easily but idk then i get depressed

Yeah, same. I ride my bike for hours and go long distances. The fastest speed I got on flat land was 28 mph. I got 32 mph downhill on a dirt road once, which is scary fast on a rough dirt road