Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hookup culture has destroyed dating

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
In the past the females would all look for LTRs and they knew they couldn't all hold down Chad so they often went for normies or incels because these are far more reliable.
But now with the hookup culture, they do not need to settle for normies or incels. No one wants to fuck an average or ugly guy so they all go for Chads and they can ALL have Chad because Chad is willing to fuck all of them even if he wouldn't necessarily LTR them.

LTRs were the only thing normies and incels had going for them and they stole it from us. 20 years ago you would see women complaining about how men didn't want relationships and now it's the opposite. More and more men are complaining about women not sticking around. What a fucking mess.

Dating is really a relic of.the past more and more.

But.it ia still going on tho. The ultimate death for incels.will be when poly shit and degeneracy takes off even more.

"Dating" didnt even exist in the 19th century

Women WANT to get pump and dumped!! We act like it's something bad here, that's such a cope.

Incel801 said:
Women WANT to get pump and dumped!!  We act like it's something bad here, that's such a cope.

Totally true I see so many fucking IMBECILES posting hurr life fuel roastie got pump n dumped. 

No you utter moron,she wants it.

Incel801 said:
Women WANT to get pump and dumped!!  We act like it's something bad here, that's such a cope.

Men are the true romantics. Many men would kill and die for what they love, women just share a snapshot of it on instagram and then hop to the next tinder date.

LanaDelRey said:
Totally true I see so many fucking IMBECILES posting hurr life fuel roastie got pump n dumped. 

No you utter moron,she wants it.

Doesn't really matter anYeats she just repeat the cycle with the next guy

NegroKing said:
20 years ago you would see women complaining about how men didn't want relationships and now it's the opposite. More and more men are complaining about women not sticking around. What a fucking mess.

It will probably just get worse in the future because men are deliberately destroyed in the feminist education sector, and what's left of the economy, women overtake. In many big cities, women already outearn men: http://archive.is/fwW0U

One of the problems with that is, of course, that women are NOT willing to be a provider for a stay-at-home dad. Men are willing to do that, but women, who are socially hypergamous and sexually submissive/masochist despise men that are beneath them in status. 

So, families will be EVEN more unstable, since women will just pump and dump good-looking losers but never settle. Maybe they'll accidentally get a child here and there the feminist government will then put into feminist daycare centers and feminist schools that are open from 7 AM to 7 PM....

100% agree. Degeneracy has destroyed society.

Red Shambhala said:
One of the problems with that is, of course, that women are NOT willing to be a provider for a stay-at-home dad. Men are willing to do that, but women, who are socially hypergamous and sexually submissive/masochist despise men that are beneath them in status.

1. It's funny how popular media tried to be "progressive" and appeared to normalize this sort of arrangement (stay-at-home father) with family-oriented shows like "Growing Pains," in the 80s and 90s, while at the same time demonstrating that women would not be happy in this situation and would actually resent their husband for it, therefore proving that this is not a situation that should be palatable to women. JFL.

2. Studies show that women are actually even more cruel/unfair to the women beneath them in status. So many conclusions to draw from that. Society's fucked.

Red Shambhala said:
It will probably just get worse in the future because men are deliberately destroyed in the feminist education sector, and what's left of the economy, women overtake. In many big cities, women already outearn men: http://archive.is/fwW0U

So, families will be EVEN more unstable, since women will just pump and dump good-looking losers but never settle. Maybe they'll accidentally get a child here and there the feminist government will then put into feminist daycare centers and feminist schools that are open from 7 AM to 7 PM....

indeed. At this rate I'm not sure if men can ever regain power without taking extreme measures. The thing that worries me most is that women essentially drive the economy now. I remember reading that they control and influence ~80% of consumer purchases in America. Putting women in the workforce was the beginning of the end.

most girls don't hookup that much tough, it's mostly an illusion from TV/movies and a minority of girls

theoldnick said:
most girls don't hookup that much tough, it's mostly an illusion from TV/movies and a minority of girls

It started out as an illusion, but it's quickly becoming a reality. Propaganda is a powerful tool.

theoldnick said:

I agree, most young males are single or in LTR

theoldnick said:

Do you see how many girls are on Tinder?

theoldnick said:

cope

Stop saying cope and get out of your mother's basement.

Most young male students are incel AF, unless you're in a jock college

Get out of your mom's basement.

Most young women do not do casual hookups. They aim for LTRs with a Chad.

NegroKing said:
Do you see how many girls are on Tinder?

yes, to waste time,

they don't actually show up most of the time

for every 10 phone numbers i got on tinder, i got maybe 2 or 3 solid dates,
the rest flakes

theoldnick said:
yes, to waste time,

the rest flakes

That's cause you're not Chad.

theoldnick said:
yes, to waste time,

the rest flakes
Then you are 7/10 cuz i never could get a date on tinder O_o

theoldnick said:
yes, to waste time,

the rest flakes

30% date rate is pretty fucking good.

CopingGymcel said:
30% date rate is pretty fucking good.

That's insanely good, hell I'd be ecstatic with a 30% response rate.

"Dating" is outdate. If you don't fuck her in the first 30 minutes of meeting her the  it's over boyo.

fukmylyf said:
indeed. At this rate I'm not sure if men can ever regain power without taking extreme measures. The thing that worries me most is that women essentially drive the economy now. I remember reading that they control and influence ~80% of consumer purchases in America. Putting women in the workforce was the beginning of the end.

No. Men are finished. 

Women are
-optimistic
-filled with energy
-integrated in society
-have unis and jobs
-have social circles
-are main spenders and voters. 

Its over. Your average guy is just a tired old man,while the females are literally filled with joy.

Dating has not existed for many decades

theoldnick said:
yes, to waste time,

the rest flakes

and you're here for what reason? you have to be at least a 7/10 to get a match on tinder. Fuck off

Agreed. Hookup culture results in

1. Decreased ability to appreciate marriage
2. Increased temptation for adultery
3. Hypergamy

Hookup culture only exists because men allowed women to have equal rights. Ooops.

ChadThunderCuck said:
and you're here for what reason? you have to be at least a 7/10 to get a match on tinder. Fuck off

Why are so many people like this here?

OP gets 3/10 dates, and then probably has sex with 0/3 girls. He's incel. Is this difficult to understand?

Incel doesn't mean KHHHV + born in a test tube + makes women vomit on sight. That's all extra shit that some extreme edgelords have added to the definition to appease their own ego. Fuck outta here with all that. If he's breaking no rules then it's all good. If he is, then report him. Don't waste space and energy on bitching about it just because he had some minor successes with the opposite gender and that triggers you.

blickpall said:

OP gets 3/10 dates, and then probably has sex with 0/3 girls. He's incel. Is this difficult to understand?

Incel doesn't mean KHHHV + born in a test tube + makes women vomit on sight. That's all extra shit that some extreme edgelords have added to the definition to appease their own ego. Fuck outta here with all that. If he's breaking no rules then it's all good. If he is, then report him. Don't waste space and energy on bitching about it just because he had some minor successes with the opposite gender and that triggers you.

Incel makes tinder, doesn't get a single match despite good pics including him doing physical stuff or hanging out with people. Never mind get dates; he's not incel Is this difficult to understand?

Tinder is for hookups, if they match with you they want you to fuck them at some point down the line.

ChadThunderCuck said:
Tinder is for hookups, if they match with you they want you to fuck them at some point down the line.

False, as discussed earlier in this thread. Tinder is for window shopping, validation, free dinners, and the search for Chad. Incels get the female equivalent of pump and dumped, which is matched, sucked of validation or perhaps money for dinner, and then ghosted. Fact: some women go on dates with men they have 0 interest in.

ChadThunderCuck said:

Incel makes tinder, doesn't get a single match despite good pics including him doing physical stuff or hanging out with people. Never mind get dates; he's not incel Is this difficult to understand?

Tinder is for ...

1. Validation
2. Attention
3. Hookups

blickpall said:
False, as discussed earlier in this thread. Tinder is for window shopping, validation, free dinners, and the search for Chad. Incels get the female equivalent of pump and dumped, which is matched, sucked of validation or perhaps money for dinner, and then ghosted. Fact: some women go on dates with men they have 0 interest in.

I have never experienced that, I had tinder for 3-4 weeks and didn't get a single match. I'm not fat nor overly short and the pics were fairly good. You realise girls still wouldn't spend time with men they find absolutely repulsive, won't use them for food never mind be in a one on one situation with them; incels are on par with lepers to them.

ChadThunderCuck said:
I have never experienced that, I had tinder for 3-4 weeks and didn't get a single match. I'm not fat nor overly short and the pics were fairly good. You realise girls still wouldn't spend time with men they find absolutely repulsive, won't use them for food never mind be in a one on one situation with them; incels are on par with lepers to them.

Your subjective experience, subjective ideation of said experience, and subjective recounting of this experience has no bearing on his experience and thus your post of "GET OUT 7/10 NORMIE RRREEE" is just a major cope that seeks to be divisive and ostracize others. Don't be a prick.

Even LTRs are cucked now, because any FHO can upgrade and get a Chad on Tinder. The modern boom in hypergamy has ended all hopes for sub-8 men to get anything with an FHO.

BlackPill47 said:
Even LTRs are cucked now, because any FHO can upgrade and get a Chad on Tinder. The modern boom in hypergamy has ended all hopes for sub-8 men to get anything with an FHO.

I think.men in a LTR should really not scoop.around and look at is she cheating. It is not like you can keep her. Just act like you dont know anything and let her do whatever tbh.

LanaDelRey said:
I think.men in a LTR should really not scoop.around and look at is she cheating. It is not like you can keep her. Just act like you dont know anything and let her do whatever tbh.

CUCK

ChadThunderCuck said:

he's just here to brag. Literally every post is about how he overcame "anxiety" and became a slayer.

fukmylyf said:
CUCK

he's just here to brag. Literally every post is about how he overcame "anxiety" and became a slayer.

That was obvious, not sure why he's being defended

ChadThunderCuck said:
That was obvious, not sure why he's being defended

Because I don't find "you went on a date through tinder that didn't go nowhere, GTFO NORMIE RRREEEEE" to be a valid foundation for targeting someone. If there is a post that breaks the rules, report it. Otherwise stop witch hunting based on your subjective life expectations, shit gets annoying and old real quick. The normies always make themselves apparent in due time by violating a rule, after which they are smitten. Until then, bickering over who is a normie or not is counterproductive and repetitive.

What was the point of this thread again?