Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Hookup culture" apparently not good enough anymore

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Remember that women are primary winners of it and they are still bitching.

Proponents of hookup culture argue that women participating in strictly physical relationships with men are taking ownership of their bodies and defying the patriarchy, which, in many cases, can be true.
Acting like a slut can be "empowering", yet:

Hooking up is often cultivated within male-dominated spaces. This comes in the form of fraternity parties where gender ratios apply. A gender ratio is put in place to ensure there is a higher number of women than men at these events. These ratios are commonly set around 1:3, meaning that for every man present, there are typically three women.

The reason for such a rule is solely for the benefit of the male fraternity members at the expense of the women. Ratios ensure that the men have the power, because they have options of who they may sleep with that night.
No honey, it's because women are choosing to sleep with those guys. No one gives a fuck about the bottom of 80% of men.

Sex haver problems
Hope they all rot in hell asap

LMAOOOOOO:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Nothing is ever good enough for those dumb bitches. They always need some bullshit to complain about.

When will Russia use their nukes on the USA?

I just don't care anymore

iu

"yes stacy it's immoral and anti-woman to fuck chad, so stop doing it"

you gotta love female nature, they hate do their best to be strong and independent but in the end of the road they end up being a fuck meat anyway
It is over for women never began, they will never be strong and independent

Chad won't commit, I hate hook-up culture now!!1! t. feminists

No honey, it's because women are choosing to sleep with those guys. No one gives a fuck about the bottom of 80% of men.

Toilets select the men at those parties, I'm surprised that a 1:3 ratio is even possible as only 1:10 will sleep with the toilets there, the rest are probably just rich betabux paying for everything and going home KHH virgins.

This pisses me off so much. They think outnumbering chads at parties and chads not sleeping with them is oppression while we rot alone.
Islam muslim

Why don't those excess women refrain from going to these frat parties if they acknowledge that they are not benefitting? Is being in Chad's presence enough for them, regardless of whether they have sex or not (yes)? They act as if women are just sheep being cattled around and taken advantage of (kind of true, they lack backbone and just follow their instincts).

This pisses me off so much. They think outnumbering chads at parties and chads not sleeping with them is oppression while we rot alone.
Meanwhile their brain is hardwired for entitlement no matter what we do.

females do nothing but consume and destroy. they deserve nothing but scorn

never ceases to amaze me how women expect protection from men and not to be sexually harassed when they make themselves sexually available lowering their values as whores.

"Ultimately, what matters most is each individual woman’s experience with hookup culture and their well-being."

Love how foids expose themselves and the feminist agenda. I regrettably read that entire article and of course at the end she tells you what she really wants.

"Ultimately, what matters most is each individual woman’s experience with hookup culture and their well-being."

Love how foids expose themselves and the feminist agenda. I regrettably read that entire article and of course at the end she tells you what she really wants.
We don't even need men to expose them, they are revealing their true face now.

These dumb foids are so close to re inventing marriage

Remember when hookup culture was about being independence and being strong ?