Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion hoodiecels

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
do you guys wear hoodies to hide your insecurities about your body? a long time ago i did this REALLY bad but overtime i stopped caring. in 4th grade i can recall wearing a hoodie everyday and refusing to take my hood off. my teachers would take my hood off my head and id put it back on because i didn't like feeling so vulnerable with my hood off. i didn't want anyone to see me and i kept my hands in my hoodie pockets most of the time.

in 8th grade i would wear a hoodie to try and hide the fact that i was chubby but when i hit puberty i kinda thinned out a bit so i don't care as much but i still wear hoodies cus i feel more out there and vulnerable without one

does anyone on here relate to wearing hoodies bc of insecurity?

Same. I wear hoodies because of my small arm size (16.15"/41cm)

do you guys wear hoodies to hide your insecurities about your body? a long time ago i did this REALLY bad but overtime i stopped caring. in 4th grade i can recall wearing a hoodie everyday and refusing to take my hood off. my teachers would take my hood off my head and id put it back on because i didn't like feeling so vulnerable with my hood off. i didn't want anyone to see me and i kept my hands in my hoodie pockets most of the time.

in 8th grade i would wear a hoodie to try and hide the fact that i was chubby but when i hit puberty i kinda thinned out a bit so i don't care as much but i still wear hoodies cus i feel more out there and vulnerable without one

does anyone on here relate to wearing hoodies bc of insecurity?
Hoodies are really comfortable to wear, wear whatever you want and don't pay attention to anyone bro.

I wear hoodies because I'm a framecel. My hips are as wide as my shoulders so it never even began for me :feelsbadman:

Yeah I think it's called body dysmorphia

I wear them all the time for many reasons, they are warm and comfortable, they look cool and hide my belly. Kangaroo pocket is good for arm rest and carrying stuff.

Only in flash mob robberies in Urban areas. That and black gloves and mask so I can pass as an ape

Yes. I've done this since I was in my early teens.

After leaving group therapy, I'd wear hoodies to avoid contact with people I met there.

i was insecure of being skinny, having no muscles, and a bad haircut. now its because it feels warm and cozy