Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious honour and morality is cucked

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
the #1 reason it's cucked is because noone else has honour and morals. What's the point of showing mercy to someone when they'd never do the same? Unless the other person is also as virtuous as you, there's no reason to not also play scummy against scum. tbh

yeah agreed. Morality is just a social contract, and honoring a contract without getting anything in return is cucked

Morality is just an easy way of justifying following the opinions of the masses. If you take a common opinion and label it a moral truth, you can write of anyone that disagrees with it as a 'bad person' and you'll never have to worry about justifying your actions.

D088F266 99D4 49A1 B97A EB6F49C3796D

nice avi change OP, reminds me of based users

Hell No! If honor and morality existed, there wouldn't be so much thots, and inceldom wouldn't be so prevalent.

i dont fuck with that shit

The scumbags get to the top while the nice, hardworking people live mediocre lives

the #1 reason it's cucked is because noone else has honour and morals. What's the point of showing mercy to someone when they'd never do the same? Unless the other person is also as virtuous as you, there's no reason to not also play scummy against scum. tbh
I'll do anything to achieve my dream tbh

yikes oh sweet summer child don't you know that I have the moral high ground?