Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Honky Holocaust!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
So. I saw honky holocaust the other day and it was stupid. And their were hardly any honkies in it, just lots of obvious looking jews!

Lots of anti white stuff, of course.

Basically a typical "trama" movie. Lots of obviously fake gore. Stupid jokes.

It was a very stupid movie.

a jew bitch at the end got the BBC! Lol.

jfl I like how all "evidence" of prisoner mistreatment shows kikes with typhoid disease, I always thought no way a human could get so slim by just eating a little guess I was right

jfl I like how all "evidence" of prisoner mistreatment shows kikes with typhoid disease, I always thought no way a human could get so slim by just eating a little guess I was right
There was all sorts of strange diseases back then.

My feeling is most of them concentration camp victims were from Soviet Russia since they look white. Pureblooded jews are much more distinctive looking.

They showed ally and russian prisoners as if they were german prisoners.
All fake. The Holohoax. Just like media today is saying that millions are dying from coronavirus, but all the hospitals are empty and laying off staff, since there are no patients.
Yeah the holocough...

>die in a car crash
>"Yup, covid 19 must've made him light headed enough to slam into the side of a building RIP"

The wuhan wheezer
Kung flu!

Ou vey, muh masturbation machines and death roller coasters! And the lampshades! Dont forget that goy!

>die in a car crash
>"Yup, covid 19 must've made him light headed enough to slam into the side of a building RIP"
damn bro wheres all the deaths from covid19 in these protests it doesn't look like many of them have solid protection bro I thought the hospitals were overflowing when people were quarintining bro wtf

damn bro wheres all the deaths from covid19 in these protests it doesn't look like many of them have solid protection bro I thought the hospitals were overflowing when people were quarintining bro wtf
Just believe what you see on (((tv))) bro!
Ou vey, muh masturbation machines and death roller coasters! And the lampshades! Dont forget that goy!
Manlet Death coasters!
(Must be under this tall to ride)
lol covid 19 is a thing of the past now that a nigger died
What a riot!

orgy with jew clowns and beebeesees

I love you goys, you're so based! :feelsautistic: This is comfy thread.

8syu