Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hong-Kong racial hierarchy: Ethnics do not enter (SUI-FUEL)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Iu

It goes:
-Chinese
-White/Caucasian
-Japanese/Korean
-Indonesian/Malaysian/Filipino
-Thai/Vietnamese/Cambodian
-African (black african)
-Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Nepalese (south asian)
-Arabian( All MENA people go here)

This graph was taken from a university prestentation made for colourism, translated from a chinese(?) source.

Arabs are the lowest of the low in Asia, lower than curries and niggers.
@tehgymcel420 @SuperSaiyanGymcel

All the humanitarianism will be long lost when this is all over.
When China gets the bomb.

JFL at ethnics.Nobody like them even in islamic countries.
Especially in islamic countries.Save a few like maybe Indonesia or Malaysia

Nobody likes Arabs here either.

Wait, is that somehow official or what? :lul::lul::lul:

Man, ship away all SJWs to China.

I have been preaching that arabs, especially ones from the Gulf are subhumans and lower than curries. We have curry skin color+terrorist stereotype. This chart just adds to that. I mean just look at these subhumans.
Eeee
Eeeeee2

I'm from HK and the reason that Arabs, dark skinned south asians are seen as low is because they're fucking dangerous refugees that wields machetes to chop up people.

And I would put thai viet cam above Filipinos. Filipinos and Indonesian are usually maids hired by the locals and those people setup tents and have picnics on walking areas, further dropping their status.

I have been preaching that arabs, especially ones from the Gulf are subhumans and lower than curries. We have curry skin color+terrorist stereotype. This chart just adds to that. I mean just look at these subhumans.View attachment 88357View attachment 88358
Hey at least you guys have enough oil to betabuxx lots of Western foid

Anyhow,it seems like HK needs some diversity and egalitarianism.
Images 51

Last edited:
I'm from HK and the reason that Arabs, dark skinned south asians are seen as low is because they're fucking dangerous refugees that wields machetes to chop up people.

And I would put thai viet cam above Filipinos. Filipinos and Indonesian are usually maids hired by the locals and those people setup tents and have picnics on walking areas, further dropping their status.
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

@11gaijin what is your opinion regarding this?

But but I see white foids with shitskins all the time :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:they love africans and arabs the most:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:german women are rather with 2/10 refugees than with whites:feelstastyman:just quoting some of the retarded posts that have been made here related to that pic

Sand niggers are hated everywhere. But for the record, my skin isn't dark at all.

I would love an attractive Chinese gf.

Too bad I'm a whitecel and they all want rich Changs.
Sand niggers are hated everywhere. But for the record, my skin isn't dark at all.
They can just go to Germany or Sweden and get treated like royalty.

if you are white it's a very easy task

This should be lifefuel for rices and curries because they're not on the bottom of the hierarchy.

You're right The attractive girls mostly wants changs and the JBW ones are usually the middle age hags with below average looks

This should be lifefuel for rices and curries because they're not on the bottom of the hierarchy.
imagine being at the bottom of racial hierarchy in your own damn country LOL

China is disgusting anyway. They can keep their hierarchy built on a shit country.

Brutal, But it’s great to see that my people could potentially statusmog others for a change

HK chinese are whores for white chad cock

Shocker that the Chinese placed themselves at the top of the pyramid. Those ignorant, xenophobic peasants actually fancy themselves superior to Koreans, Japanese, and even whites? JFL! :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I'm from HK, and I think this is just response bias, take away Changs, and JBW rules on average. Arabs definitely above curries and black, as long as light skin

Why are Africans higher than Indians and Arabs, when their skin is darker?

Why are Africans higher than Indians and Arabs, when their skin is darker?
Africans are rare here. They also do not make up a large portion of crime like south asian looking people does (e.g. Indians, Pakistanis, Arabs)

I will be in hk later this year, jbwmaxxing.

lifefuel

View attachment 88356

It goes:
-Chinese
-White/Caucasian
-Japanese/Korean
-Indonesian/Malaysian/Filipino
-Thai/Vietnamese/Cambodian
-African (black african)
-Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Nepalese (south asian)
-Arabian( All MENA people go here)

This graph was taken from a university prestentation made for colourism, translated from a chinese(?) source.

Arabs are the lowest of the low in Asia, lower than curries and niggers.
@tehgymcel420 @SuperSaiyanGymcel
Better not go to honk kong then.

Are you sure it isn’t white at the very top?

I will be in hk later this year, jbwmaxxing.

lifefuel
SEA is easier. You'll just likely be able to get a low quality female here or a used up roastie in HK.
Not joking, that's most of the WMAF couples here.

SEA is easier. You'll just likely be able to get a low quality female here or a used up roastie in HK.
Not joking, that's most of the WMAF couples here.

Nah.
Going for business as well.

Have already spoofed to HK and Shenzen (going to hop between the two.) Got decent matches in both.

It's easy to call whites racists but I don't see many of you bashing chinks the same way when they do this kind of shit.

whites should be on top of the list tbh this list is weird

life fuel for chonghongcels

JFL at JBW deniers

LMAO @ white being second.

WHoever made that pyramaid is a truth denier.

Thats retarded because of JBW law, WMAF is the most common interracial couple. Asians love white guys

Thats why i never go to far east asian countries even though i like the history and culture of those places. They dont want my shitskin ass they only want whites

blue pilled chart. they are ranking the races that cause no harm for society

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back