Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Honestly whites are fucking niggers monkeys too

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Whites act like thugs. They've adopted wigger behavior very quickly and outside that you can see the white culture deteriorating rapidly. Honestly this is gonna make some people angry but there's a reason Jews are always on top. It's because they're smart, practice self control and they don't act like actual neanderthal monkeys. If you think about it the Jews are biblically the only true humans and that was just a joke but legitimately the Jews are always on top. You very rarely meet a poor Jew. I myself am not really a Jew, my mother was Jewish but my blood line is spoiled with my father's Italian and my mom was a foid so it decreased her potential, BUT YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY COPING IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT IS THE JEWS WHO ARE THE MASTER RACE. What country does almost every other country suck off with 20B contributions? That right:  israel. And I'm not saying I like Israel or all the rich Jews. All I'm saying is that it's no coincidence that while all white countries are rotting culturally that Israel retains their nationalism. It's also no small coincidence that almost every major movement in history was spearheaded by Jews.

Kikes are the most subhuman evil animals. I could care less if they subverted nations. The fact that they don’t build but only destroy and torture shows how evil they are.

We are Incels because of Jews

She was a chimp, but with white hair, one blue and one brown eye. After  inquiring the experts, it turned out that Pinkie was the only know… |  Albino, Chimp, Animals
Update: Recovery of Injured White Monkey | Bali Discovery

Kikes are the most subhuman evil animals. I could care less if they subverted nations. The fact that they don’t build but only destroy and torture shows how evil they are.

There is no good or evil. Think of humanity as an extension of nature not some superior entity that exists separately. It's dog eat dog. The Jews are only eliminating competition so they can remain supreme.

:bigbrain:

There is no good or evil. Think of humanity as an extension of nature not some superior entity that exists separately. It's dog eat dog. The Jews are only eliminating competition so they can remain supreme.
I think circumcising kids, causing world wars, enslaving a group and then sending that group to the Americas to use them as a weapon, communism, degeneracy, multiculturalism, cultural degradation, nihilism, etc are all evil. Also you’re half Jewish it makes sense you’d say this man.
Cope. I'm an incel because my phenotype is even more subhuman than those of my parents.
Ok

We am niggerz

Whites act like thugs. They've adopted wigger behavior very quickly and outside that you can see the white culture deteriorating rapidly. Honestly this is gonna make some people angry but there's a reason Jews are always on top. It's because they're smart, practice self control and they don't act like actual neanderthal monkeys. If you think about it the Jews are biblically the only true humans and that was just a joke but legitimately the Jews are always on top. You very rarely meet a poor Jew. I myself am not really a Jew, my mother was Jewish but my blood line is spoiled with my father's Italian and my mom was a foid so it decreased her potential, BUT YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY COPING IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT IS THE JEWS WHO ARE THE MASTER RACE. What country does almost every other country suck off with 20B contributions? That right:  israel. And I'm not saying I like Israel or all the rich Jews. All I'm saying is that it's no coincidence that while all white countries are rotting culturally that Israel retains their nationalism. It's also no small coincidence that almost every major movement in history was spearheaded by Jews.
agreed. stormcuck copers will come here and bitch and use ad hominem attacks against you. Because they can't counter the truth which is that the Jews are intellectually superior and far more disciplined.

Look at how many whites act during sports festivals. They go full nigger and chimp out a lot. They also see minor stuff as signs of aggression/hostility. Not as much as niggers/sands but still too much.

It's also no small coincidence that almost every major movement in history was spearheaded by Jews.
It's done through infiltration, subversion, and deception. They dare not expose their plans wantonly, because they understand that the world will quickly turn on them, if they were to reveal their hand.

Fuck u nigger

Jews are the most high IQ but also the most psychotic. They orchestrated every modern war just to funnel money to Israel. You can also thank Jews for pushing feminism in the West, thus creating incels like us.

blackcel cope