Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly this kid and this father looks like me and my dad

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Typical Russians and I am not jking, this guy's eye area is similiar to my dad's as well as lips and cheekbones etc. I wonder what happened 500 years ago or so, like there was this subhuman who looked like this father and my dad who fucked women and therefore subhumans like me and my dad originated.

You are not subhuman. I saw your picture and think you look pretty good, 6/10 imo. I do not know if the women there in Russia also have such high standards as here in the west, if not then you should be able to find a GF.

You are not subhuman. I saw your picture and think you look pretty good, 6/10 imo. I do not know if the women there in Russia also have such high standards as here in the west, if not then you should be able to find a GF.
It was frauded pic anyway lol this kid actually mogs me since he looks high trust and is fat, could lose weight or he just hasn't hit puberty yet.

It was frauded pic anyway lol this kid actually mogs me since he looks high trust and is fat, could lose weight or he just hasn't hit puberty yet.
Frauded? Did you use filter or how?

Yeah, he mogs me too because he is white.

Fuck, what the fuck is this? Some kind of tradition for JBW larpers to say "weed is a fakecel" once every month? I am honestly tired of this baiting that tries and gets me warned and @Bronzehawkattack(the chameleon who claimed that he got 0 matches in Thailand what's impossible) has already succeeded by typing in non sense yesterday which I tried to address and that resulted in me getting warned which also resulted in me making this thread so from now on I will be linking this thread to whoever says I am a larper.
How can I be a larper if I have received 0 IOIs in my whole life? How can a fakecel receive 0? Instead, I have been receiving IODs(indications of disgust) from both males and females. I have told those stories many times but let me repeat them, when I was 13 years old I got a unibrow and a Polish foid made fun of it in school with her friend. What about that one time when a random foid in school started shouting "look at his face, look at his face!" while pointing at my face? What about that one time when a sub4 foid with no eyebrows and her fat friends said to me "you've got a nice six pack but an ugly face" then 5 minutes later she offered my friend a blowjob when I was near them? What about that last high school year when my ex "friend" became a bully to me and started spitting at my head and uniform like I am some sort of omega subhuman? What about that one time when I tried to create a kik account and add people so I could chat but a teen foid added me asking me "why are you so ugly"? What about that one time in childhood when foids hated me and one said "why are u trying to act hard?" when I didn't(I was actually still introverted as a kid)? What about that one time when I went to dance classes for 1 day and foid looked at me in disgust that was forced to dance with me? She was also looking at her friends almost loling. What about that one time when I was invited outside by a foid(who also happened to be from the same city like me and even same town so we had lots of stuff in common) just for her to tell me 5 mins later after I went outside "there's another boy near, I will hang out with him", then her and her friend started avoiding me on the streets, even crossing the road just to avoid me MULTIPLE TIMES? What about that one time when I had very severe acne and strangers as well as my friends were making fun of me? Can you imagine that serotonin level drop? What about that one time when 2 weeks ago I legit scared a femoid cleaner that she jumped up?
Now let's talk about tinder. Why do I not get messages there and when I text first I get ignored or get short answers? When someone makes an experiment with me even with frauded pictures they always fail, why? Now imagine what happens when I use my unfrauded pics...
Now about Thailand coping... Anyone can get matches there, anyone can get messages there and it was a new cope back then, @/pol/cel who is a 4/10 curry got a gf there within 2 days. @CopingGymcel made an experiment there with a legit 1.5/10 truecel and he was able to get a gf so I am not even going to talk about that, here's 1 more proof @11gaijin made an experiment there as a curry and he got tons of matches, so don't even mention Thailand coping.
Landwhale situation is explained here https://incels.is/threads/to-whoever-called-me-a-fakecel.2938/
Let's talk about my looks. STOP POSTING MY HEAVILY FRAUDED PICTURES BECAUSE I DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT and let me prove that. I am not going to post my full face because it is against rules but I will post parts of my face as well as my side profile.
Let's start from when I was just 13 years old... Believe it or not but I was a truecel from the age of 13 until the age of 18, I was riddled with severe acne, I had long hair and unibrow until I started plucking it out. Here's a pic of my acne when I was 18 years old riding camels in Spain

1540221778717-png.55422

, note that I was on 4th month of accutane so my acne was even 2x worse than in the picture. My self esteem was non existent and my anxiety was over the top back then but I got it cleared up with the help of accutane thank fucking god.
What about now? I have still got scars, and I've still got my recessed chin, I still have shitty skin texture, retracted lower eyelids, recessed maxilla, shit lip area etc.
Here's a picture of my fucked up chin
1540219059643-png.55411

How can a fakecel have a chin like that? LOL
What about my eye area? It's still fucking cucked NCT with lower eyelid retraction

1540219100698-png.55412

Wanna see my fucking skin texture?

1540219122156-png.55414

Wow what a clear skin I have that def will get me laid.

People consider me a fucking omega due to my looks and interactions that I have are pretty observable and if you would observe them it would be so obvious people don't take me seriously, let alone foids when I legit had 0 female friends my whole life.

Mhmm what about my steam hours?

1540220527172-png.55420

Do you really think a fakecel would have that many steam hours? No, not even 30% of is idled but most likely 5% or so. I also have 4050+ dota matches.

And finally, do you really think a fakecel would make a 10k characters post explaining his situation? Compare me to other guys who turned out to be fakecels, they were saying "tfw kkhv" or "I am autistic xdd", shit like that, while I am ALWAYS honest about myself whilelist you could obviously see Tellem T and whogivesafucc was larping yet you felt for THEM. :feelskek:

Fuck, what the fuck is this? Some kind of tradition for JBW larpers to say "weed is a fakecel" once every month? I am honestly tired of this baiting that tries and gets me warned and @Bronzehawkattack(the chameleon who claimed that he got 0 matches in Thailand what's impossible) has already succeeded by typing in non sense yesterday which I tried to address and that resulted in me getting warned which also resulted in me making this thread so from now on I will be linking this thread to whoever says I am a larper.
How can I be a larper if I have received 0 IOIs in my whole life? How can a fakecel receive 0? Instead, I have been receiving IODs(indications of disgust) from both males and females. I have told those stories many times but let me repeat them, when I was 13 years old I got a unibrow and a Polish foid made fun of it in school with her friend. What about that one time when a random foid in school started shouting "look at his face, look at his face!" while pointing at my face? What about that one time when a sub4 foid with no eyebrows and her fat friends said to me "you've got a nice six pack but an ugly face" then 5 minutes later she offered my friend a blowjob when I was near them? What about that last high school year when my ex "friend" became a bully to me and started spitting at my head and uniform like I am some sort of omega subhuman? What about that one time when I tried to create a kik account and add people so I could chat but a teen foid added me asking me "why are you so ugly"? What about that one time in childhood when foids hated me and one said "why are u trying to act hard?" when I didn't(I was actually still introverted as a kid)? What about that one time when I went to dance classes for 1 day and foid looked at me in disgust that was forced to dance with me? She was also looking at her friends almost loling. What about that one time when I was invited outside by a foid(who also happened to be from the same city like me and even same town so we had lots of stuff in common) just for her to tell me 5 mins later after I went outside "there's another boy near, I will hang out with him", then her and her friend started avoiding me on the streets, even crossing the road just to avoid me MULTIPLE TIMES? What about that one time when I had very severe acne and strangers as well as my friends were making fun of me? Can you imagine that serotonin level drop? What about that one time when 2 weeks ago I legit scared a femoid cleaner that she jumped up?
Now let's talk about tinder. Why do I not get messages there and when I text first I get ignored or get short answers? When someone makes an experiment with me even with frauded pictures they always fail, why? Now imagine what happens when I use my unfrauded pics...
Now about Thailand coping... Anyone can get matches there, anyone can get messages there and it was a new cope back then, @/pol/cel who is a 4/10 curry got a gf there within 2 days. @CopingGymcel made an experiment there with a legit 1.5/10 truecel and he was able to get a gf so I am not even going to talk about that, here's 1 more proof @11gaijin made an experiment there as a curry and he got tons of matches, so don't even mention Thailand coping.
Landwhale situation is explained here https://incels.is/threads/to-whoever-called-me-a-fakecel.2938/
Let's talk about my looks. STOP POSTING MY HEAVILY FRAUDED PICTURES BECAUSE I DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT and let me prove that. I am not going to post my full face because it is against rules but I will post parts of my face as well as my side profile.
Let's start from when I was just 13 years old... Believe it or not but I was a truecel from the age of 13 until the age of 18, I was riddled with severe acne, I had long hair and unibrow until I started plucking it out. Here's a pic of my acne when I was 18 years old riding camels in Spain

1540221778717-png.55422

, note that I was on 4th month of accutane so my acne was even 2x worse than in the picture. My self esteem was non existent and my anxiety was over the top back then but I got it cleared up with the help of accutane thank fucking god.
What about now? I have still got scars, and I've still got my recessed chin, I still have shitty skin texture, retracted lower eyelids, recessed maxilla, shit lip area etc.
1540219059643-png.55411

What about my eye area? It's still fucking cucked NCT with lower eyelid retraction

1540219100698-png.55412

1540219122156-png.55414

People consider me a fucking omega due to my looks and interactions that I have are pretty observable and if you would observe them it would be so obvious people don't take me seriously, let alone foids when I legit had 0 female friends my whole life.

1540220527172-png.55420

Do you really think a fakecel would have that many steam hours? No, not even 30% of is idled but most likely 5% or so. I also have 4050+ dota matches.

And finally, do you really think a fakecel would make a 10k characters post explaining his situation? Compare me to other guys who turned out to be fakecels, they were saying "tfw kkhv" or "I am autistic xdd", shit like that, while I am ALWAYS honest about myself whilelist you could obviously see Tellem T and whogivesafucc was larping yet you felt for THEM. :feelskek:
LOL bro from now if anyone call you fakecel i'll take him down

Is your mom subhuman?

Is your mom subhuman?
Well, she has a recessed chin and all that but she looks good since she is a woman.

1540221778717-png.55422

1540219059643-png.55411

1540219100698-png.55412

1540219122156-png.55414

1540220527172-png.55420

I lol'd after few sentences srs when I realized it's a copy paste.

Well, she has a recessed chin and all that but she looks good since she is a woman.

I lol'd after few sentences srs when I realized it's a copy paste.
its in my top 10 posts ngl

Can you show it to me?

y do russians like track suits so much?

You are russian and play csgo:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nice meme buckko

did your mom beat you for staying on the computer playing minecraft too long too?

:worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You probably didn't have enough showers and haircuts

weed and the mandem spotted outside tesco circa.2018

f7ed9d7ed0418492a409a77846192bbe.jpg

@Weed