Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Honestly, these past days, I have really been thinking...Is there ANY way?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
I have tried IRL attempts.
I have asked friends out.
I have gone to social events.
I changed my wardrobe.
I changed my personalities and picked back up my hobbies.

I went on and tried all the of above again without any success.

I desperately tried to find date ANYONE, I mean anyone online:
OkCupid, Craiglist, ForeverAlones Dating....

Of course all of this happened 2 years ago and last year....but man at times, I'm really wondering if there is anything I can do...

Anything.

Time to start kidnapmaxxing tbh.

420F4480 FF10 4B9C 88CE 97B63893F999

Try moving, you might be locationcel. I tried just about everything possible in L.A, but I became volcel when I was travelling. I'm currently money and looksmaxxing until i'm 25 to move to Middle America or Asia where I can be volcel. Preferably Middle America.

Either you get surgery, move to Asia if you’re white and non-deformed, or call it quits. You’ve done all you can the conventional way, all that’s left are those things, OP. Best of luck.

Either you get surgery, move to Asia if you’re white and non-deformed, or call it quits. You’ve done all you can the conventional way, all that’s left are those things, OP. Best of luck.
the only way 4 us crackercels

i'm to short to be attractive so i dont even bother trying to looksmax its pointless