Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Honestly the flex of having a girlfriend ends after high school

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Serious. After high school it’s expected for every guy to have dated at least one girl. Even the uglier normies I know have dated landwhales. Meanwhile ppl like us won’t ever get laid and even if we do it’s not really impressive nor will we even have good sex. Just leftover normie roasties.

I know a bunch of KHHV/KHV Incels irl so I’m going to disagree with you there. Depending on where you live it isn’t uncommon tbh at least here it isn’t.

I know a bunch of KHHV/KHV Incels irl so I’m going to disagree with you there. Depending on where you live it isn’t uncommon tbh at least here it isn’t.
There is definitely more incels than stats show, it's just guys afraid to admit it for known reasons. Guys that are in Oofy Doofy type of relationships are not much better than incels.

I do find that many people make all kinds of bizarre assumptions about me because I'm single.

Bragging about having a girlfriend is like bragging about having a car,it’s cool as a teenager as an adult it’s minuscule

High School Never Ends

For my generation, incel is a norm in my country. Sexhaver is a rare occurence.

Everyone is introverted. Nobody communicates with each other. Only extroverted people get gfs.
So the clichees about Eastern Europrans being cold and emotionless are true

So the clichees about Eastern Europrans being cold and emotionless are true
Atleast Estonians yes. We have a lot of Russians here and they much more often have gfs than Estonians, because they are much more extroverted.