Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Honestly it’s good if some of the giga autists here don’t breed

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
I probably am on the spectrum and display autistic behavior at times however I’m not a complete retard. But some of the guys on here are legit special ed tier of autism and cannot understand that shit in life isn’t just black or white. There’s not only right or wrong, it’s not some ying yang shit. You’re not incel or chad, there’s more to it jfl.

Not only that niggas are very immature and can’t even understand when a user is making a joke and is emotionally fragile. Also use incel lingo very excessively and it’s just cringe tbh.

Honestly for some users here I wouldn’t be surprised if they said “foid, normie, based” or whatever irl kek. However few of those users are self aware of it and think they are high IQ when they are not and just sperg out over little things.

Just be more chill and no need to seethe over every tiny thing.

kys fakecel foid normie jbw youngcel im based and blackpilled kek
tbh
It’s so spergy. I can imagine some crusty ah Nigga typing this on his keyboard from 2003 that’s grown plant life.

I can agree some males should not breed biggest problem causing dysgenics is having a vagina guarantees the ability to breed. Also I use the term roastie and foid irl but then I do not expect a good response and am so mentally exhausted with the vaginal menace I really cannot be bothered to care.

Indian demoralizing thread number 4895793454 of the day. Go back to reddit.

Truer words have never been spoken tbh. Niggas here take everything posted to be 100% fact. We need to start puting \s at the end of everything like predditers do so that autist here can understand what a joke post is jfl.

Truer words have never been spoken tbh.
C92

I can agree some males should not breed biggest problem causing dysgenics is having a vagina guarantees the ability to breed.
Same goes for women tbh. I see women unfit for breeding with children and it just makes me lol.
Turns out you are a larping fakecel and has admitted to having slays on looksmax. No need to waste our time any further with another appeal
Truer words have never been spoken tbh. Niggas hete take everything posted to be 100% fact. We need to start puting \s at the end of everything like predditers do so that autist here can understand what a joke post is jfl.
unironically will with how the users are now kek. Niggas on here need to go outside fr

They put a lot of effort, even if it´s a shit thread.
The absolute state of this forum.

I probably am on the spectrum and display autistic behavior at times however I’m not a complete retard. But some of the guys on here are legit special ed tier of autism and cannot understand that shit in life isn’t just black or white. There’s not only right or wrong, it’s not some ying yang shit. You’re not incel or chad, there’s more to it jfl.

Not only that niggas are very immature and can’t even understand when a user is making a joke and is emotionally fragile. Also use incel lingo very excessively and it’s just cringe tbh.

Honestly for some users here I wouldn’t be surprised if they said “foid, normie, based” or whatever irl kek. However few of those users are self aware of it and think they are high IQ when they are not and just sperg out over little things.

Just be more chill and no need to seethe over every tiny thing.
I will never understand our culture's fear of eugenics.

I don’t care how others type word here, as long as I can understand what they’re saying.

I'm sorry broly but I accidentally donated some of my PATHS sperm in new York...... B how do I undo omnhe

No everyone should be able to breed if they want to

2023 is full of autists because your mothers took antidepressants during pregnancy.

Because life is "hard" even on tutorial mode apparently.

As usual, somebody else pays the price for weak, lazy, decadent western liberal BS...

People NEED TO THINK BEFORE THEY REPRODUCE THINK FOR YOURSELF NOT WHAT OTHER NIGGER BOOMERS TELL YOU HOW TO THINK LIFE
Bluepilled. The most important characteristics of a man can completely change in a generation (height, dick size, jawline, etc.) People end up significantly shorter or taller than their dad all the time, and dick size often comes from the mom. Michael Jordan’s dad was 5’9”. Your son might recombine into a Chad, or Chad’s son might be inkwell. Everyone’s dad here had to ascend to shit them out, so your dad wasn’t truecel like you.

Also ignoring if you have a foid child, her life will be fucking great regardless of anything.

If I ever had a son, I’d just throw him on MK677 from 10yrs old+ until he grew into a giganigga.

inceldom makes most of them like that tbh, they would be normal if born in the 80s or some shit

inceldom makes most of them like that tbh, they would be normal if born in the 80s or some shit
for some they are legit retarded as hell
turbomanlet cope
:horror:
No everyone should be able to breed if they want to
hell no
2023 is full of autists because your mothers took antidepressants during pregnancy.

Because life is "hard" even on tutorial mode apparently.

As usual, somebody else pays the price for weak, lazy, decadent western liberal BS...
bro what are you on about

for some they are legit retarded as hell
maybe 10% actually have a severe intellectual disability but users like erenyeager wouldn't have become raging schizos on an incel forum if they weren't born 5'3 and autistic tbh

Bro what are you on about

There's this thing on the internet called "Google"

If you go on it, and type in those keywords I gave you

ANTIDEPRESSANTS
IN
PREGNANCY
CAUSE
AUTISM

then articles you can read to learn about stuff, magically appear on your screen!

It's pretty amazing! :feelsEhh:

Not trying to say “if you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen,” but … de gustibus non disputandum.

Anyway, it’s more serious than sex and breeding. A bizarrely growing population of men has been rendered de facto unloved and unloveable.

This problem is complicated and has a lot of elements, some big, some small.

People are trying to figure out what some of those elements are, too. That means we make mistakes, of all kinds. This is not an anthropology textbook. It’s a discussion forum.

Agreed.

Foids also need to have more limits on their reproductive rights. People inherit most of their important traits (like iq, for example) from their mother's side. Subhuman foids should not breed.

I will never understand our culture's fear of eugenics.
It’s needed
Indeed it is, brocels:worryfeels:.

And it’s definitely happening. This recent paper from Britain is called “Human Capital Mediates Natural Selection in Contemporary Humans.” That’s a fancy way of saying evolution is affected by the traits of people who have children.
The paper used a sample of more than 400,000 white people in Britain, and compared the number of children they had to the traits they had — good and bad — as shown by their polygenic scores.
To the left are the traits that are being bred out, and at the bottom, being bred out most rapidly, are three measures of intelligence.
The authors of the study are blunt: Consistently over time, polygenic scores associated with lower earnings, education, and health are selected for, and higher earnings, education and better health are selected against.

15-2-768x452.png

In just a single generation, the genes associated with cognitive ability and higher educational attainment have become about 5% less common in Britain, while the ones associated with smoking, high BMI and high waist circumference have become more common by that same amount:feelsohgod:.

This study looked just at Britain, but I'd be surprised if most of the world is any different:feelsUnreal:.

Normscum bullies pick a fights over small things. Yet, they still breed.