Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly, I'm only here because of the sense of community

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Yes I would consider myself incel due to my appearance and inability to attract a mate. And this group really does understand these issues as we are all going through the same. Some people might want to direct me to incelswithouthate but their content is not as fun or interesting. I really like the guys here, most of you are really great.

However I don't really subscribe to any form of hatred or violence. And I'm sure most of us are only making violent and hateful posts due to the life we have been dealt. I am still open to calling everyone of you my bros even if you have violent or hateful thoughts cause I get it man, we've all been dealt a shit hand and are just angry at the world. Shame how the world just sees us as angry hateful people without trying to understand where we're coming from.

I love all you guys even if you're going to call me a normie :( or say this is a cucked post. Peace out bros   :heart:

I'm slightly confused by this post. In your first sentence, are you implying you're not incel but feel incel? Is that why you think we'd call you a normie? If so, what the fuck are you doing here?

Caliban said:
I'm slightly confused by this post. In your first sentence, are you implying you're not incel but feel incel? Is that why you think we'd call you a normie? If so, what the fuck are you doing here?

Nah, I'm saying that I'm an ugly person and people have been treating me as such throughout my life. I'm definitely Incel in the terms of "Involuntary celibacy"

FACEandLMS said:
Op is probably from inceltears. Fucking hell, I mean, do THEY want to fuck us? It would seem so. I've never felt so important in someone's life, not to THIS extent.

Nah mate, I dislike cucktears and their goals, they don't even have goal, all they want is to act like bullies. I honestly just really like this community.

based ban decision