Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Honestly if dont find girlfriend soon my work gonna crush me

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Imagine putting your brain in overdrive mode for 8 hours straigh without a single minute for break. If i had a gf who i would hug after a hard day of work I’d be in much better state psychologically speaking

are you working in some kind of shitty office work? Brutal.

I'm so mentally unstimulated at my job that I basically stare at a wall 50% of the time

Sexual activity and a loving relationship must be so relaxing

Everytime I daydream or think about having a gf, I suddenly have a motivation feeling to do stuff...

When you boss ask you about relationships lie to them or else you won’t be eligible for promotion

If i had a gf who i would hug after a hard day of work
Reminds me of

View: https://youtu.be/Yjyj8qnqkYI

It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log
But when I get home to you I find the things that you do
Will make me feel alright
Every time I heard it as a kid I was thinking "fuck... someone actually has this luxury?"

By the way, now that I look at that song, it's exactly the epitome of what tradcucks wish for. Unfortunately for them, it's a pipe dream even for normies considering the divorce rate. :feelsjuice:

Imagine putting your brain in overdrive mode for 8 hours straigh without a single minute for break. If i had a gf who i would hug after a hard day of work I’d be in much better state psychologically speaking
same, life as an incel is not worth living. Its only barely acceptable to go hikkikomori and LDAR whole day wihtout being bothered by anyone at all and that is if u really dont want to kill urself

I guess not.
Sure for the early years, but as time goes, you will get sick of it as with everything.
You don't need to trust me, it happens.

same, life as an incel is not worth living. Its only barely acceptable to go hikkikomori and LDAR whole day wihtout being bothered by anyone at all and that is if u really dont want to kill urself
Based mein Führer.

I guess not.
Sure for the early years, but as time goes, you will get sick of it as with everything.
You don't need to trust me, it happens.
How do you know? Mods?! We have a (former) non-paid sex-haver here.

It seems that having a pessimistic and nihilistic point of view not only makes you someone without honor or glory but apparently a sex haver (?)
be patient with the autismcels
1cb

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back