Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

honestly... i might just do it

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
i will cold approach a female one day

I wouldn't as i don't want to attract White Knights

I wouldn't as i don't want to attract White Knights
saw an obvious feminine guy with an asian female he seemed like a cuck but i have enough physical prowess to scare them off

Have you never done that before?

Not a good idea. Cold approach only works if you're a true Chad

At least you'll have the dumb bitch feeling bad about herself wondering why an ugly guy approached her

Cold approaches are cringe. Foids hate being hit on by sub10 men, don't you hear them always complaining irl and on social media about it?

Cold approaches are cringe. Foids hate being hit on by sub10 men, don't you hear them always complaining irl and on social media about it?
AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULD DO IT. FUCK WHAT THE FOIDS WANT. IF SHE SAYS YES THEN YOU GET A RELATIONSHIP IF NO THEN YOU RUINED HER DAY, IT'S WIN-WIN SCENARIO.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULD DO IT. FUCK WHAT THE FOIDS WANT. IF SHE SAYS YES THEN YOU GET A RELATIONSHIP IF NO THEN YOU RUINED HER DAY, IT'S WIN-WIN SCENARIO.
Based tbh

im doing it for my own mental clarity couldnt give a fuck what women think

gummypilled once again :feelsLightsaber:

try warm approaches first