Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly, how are you in the personality department even if it is a meme?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I can make people laugh on occasion and I'm not completely horrible at small talk. But I am anxious around people and I don't have good enough social skills to be able to talk to people and have it feel normal. I have zero charisma and can be pretty quiet because I don't feel comfortable around people regardless of gender. Also sometimes I feel like the things that come out of my mouth are clunky and not very refined.  So I'm pretty lacking in the friend department.

Yeah I get that personality doesn't mean shit to women if you aren't physically attractive in the first place but I am not oblivious to the fact that I don't have a wonderful personality. Even if I'm not mean to people IRL. It's just that I'm not socially desirable enough to even have some good male buddies.

I have a few friends, so that proves that it is definitely not my personality being crap, for if it were that bad, I would be friendless. So yeah, remember that women care about looks a hell lot more.

ugly people usually have shitty social skills. it doesn't make them bad people, but it makes them even more unbearable to be under, from a normies perspective. that being said, ugly people can easily have shitty social skills and be bad people, out of bitterness.

my personality is terrible people hate being around me

Don´t know never had really intentions to have people around me. Probably because of my shit father idk. I had a few friends in schools ( maybe 2 or 3) but couldn´t really relate to them. When i got in some mental hospital to a deranged female teen i had the first time the feeling that i wanted to know a person better. tbh Kinda weird ik. So i never had any social skills to have stable relationships over a long time.

My personality is shit

Pretty good I´d say. I have friends and crack jokes, talk shit etc. I think a good personality and sense of humor matters when it comes to male banter, kidding around with colleagues/classmates and for genuine male friendship. In high school, it might be important for guys to avoid ugly people dragging down their social status and it always takes away from the respect you´re getting. But as I got older I realized most guys don´t care so much about that, even Chad can normally enjoy talking to a loser with some kind of good personality. Girls however don´t care about the personality if your ugly. Sometimes you´ll find them trying to talk shit about losers to Chad and he won´t really care or actually defend him if he thinks the losers alright.

I´m personally pretty happy with my personality, but hundreds of rejections and realizing the dark truths about girls really takes its toll on that. Depression goes hand in hand with rejections of intimate relationships. When it comes to things like waiting an extra second to hold up a door for the girl behind me or picking up something she looses on the ground, my personality has developed over the years from doing those favors with a smile to not giving any shits at all...

Funny enough when i skype with women or snap with them as a chad they always tell me how cute i am

My personality is dogshit but personality is irrelevant.

I have a few friends I don't see very often. One other I see more often. I never initiate. I let them suggest a meeting, as they all have lives and partners. I have a quasi-grandpa in his 80s that I see roughly once a month now. He's my only family now.

I have been told I am pretty charming and likeable, but usually no-one, certainly not an FHO, cares to know me enough to see that. I think I have gotten much better at small talk and handling job interviews better in the last four years; even if it's all a façade, but it seems to do the job. With some good general knowledge, I can talk about most things. I seem to make a good impression on people, but I still cannot function in a workplace or in society. I'm at the point where I just want to be left alone now.

TheVman said:
Funny enough when i skype with women or snap with them as a chad they always tell me how cute i am

Lol

I don't have a personality.
I am the most boring person on earth.