Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

honestly guys, just cope with hobbies

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
Thinking about the unfairness of this world is too much. You might as well just go all in on hobbies. Obviously dont go full LDAR and end up homeless in a few years, but it's retarded to think about inceldom and the unfairness of the world 24/7. I had thousands of hours in multiple games/hobbies in the past. Now, probably due to a combination of depression and retardation from meds, i'm a vegetable who thinks about negative things 24/7. It's time to start coping with something that gives me pleasure and not despair.

Fuck those meds. I had a longer attention span in the past. I could hyperfocus on shit i could never even brush the surface of these days.

"Grass in green" post, I wouldn't have been breathing if it weren't for my copes

Fuck those meds. I had a longer attention span in the past. I could hyperfocus on shit i could never even brush the surface of these days.
I was planning on taking meds for anxiety

I was planning on taking meds for anxiety
Those wont really do shit if they're anti-depressants. I took anti-depressants and they didnt even negatively affect me that much tbh. It's the anti-psychotics that rape you. Idk about benzos though. I've heard of people taking it and they didnt complain about crazy side effects. The meds I took literally raped my sex drive and gave me extreme brain fog. I sort of recovered but im not the same as before. I remember on the meds, one cashier told me why i was shaking cuz i had akathisia. My visible behaviour was legit concerning to random people.

Thinking about the unfairness of this world is too much. You might as well just go all in on hobbies. Obviously dont go full LDAR and end up homeless in a few years, but it's retarded to think about inceldom and the unfairness of the world 24/7. I had thousands of hours in multiple games/hobbies in the past. Now, probably due to a combination of depression and retardation from meds, i'm a vegetable who thinks about negative things 24/7. It's time to start coping with something that gives me pleasure and not despair.
cope harder while Chad is fucking blonde holes

I have a thing of banana split ice cream so I have been coping reap good today.

It's kinda sad how happy food makes me jfl

One of my main copes these days is that a massive war is imminent and those idiots who are in the military will get blown up and there might be a chance some sad widow will give me a blowjob as tears run down her cheeks.

Just forget you're seeing everyday othER people theory

I can have one million different hobbies while others can talk about only weathER and still be much more successful in social life.

We're fated to die alone, we're fated to be forgotten

I want to cope with driving F1 cars on private race circuits.

hobbies are boring

Indeed that's exactly what i utilize to cope.

i want to cope with driving my car into head on collision
car and not a bike? bike better for adrenaline and higher chance you dont end up crippled but meet god

I want to cope with driving F1 cars on private race circuits.
i am afraid you're not going to touch an f1 car ever in your life bro

I have a thing of banana split ice cream so I have been coping reap good today.

It's kinda sad how happy food makes me jfl
I had a banana split ice cream a week ago. It was really good.