Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly getting sick of people in general

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
I can't stand people anymore because of their ego. Most of them are just self righteous and judgmental. If they dislike you, then they'll get everyone else to dislike you too. They think they are better than you if they don't like you, regardless of what they dislike you for. They're also too quick to judge someone, and it's near impossible to reason with them. Not to mention the shallow ass people we're all aware of. With many of the social interactions I've had in the past, I see it now. I knew too many people who would just project their insecurities onto me or rub their knowledge in my face. And a lot of people who disliked me would succeed in fucking me over, whether they'd personally attack me or get everyone else to hate me. They believe their experiences, morals, or views are a reference for the whole world. I'm probably the same way as well. Does anyone else notice this?

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing how other people are allowed to operate under a different standard? And if you try to be a good person, you get shit on. Meanwhile, the worst people in the world are the ones who have everything

Isn't it amazing how other people are allowed to operate under a different standard? And if you try to be a good person, you get shit on. Meanwhile, the worst people in the world are the ones who have everything
Yeah, that's another thing.

I'm getting sick of life. Sick of everything. I just want to cease existing. I kill off and make my sobriety cease to exist instead, as a cope.

If you are ugly and don't follow NPCs shit taste 100% you are pretty much enemy of soyciety.

If you are ugly and don't follow NPCs shit taste 100% you are pretty much enemy of soyciety.
Yeah, if you have peculiar interests, tastes or hobbies people will either pathologize it or make fun of you

This.

I’m getting sick of humanity.

People are so goddamn evil mostly, that’s why I have zero friends and only talk to my mom and dad :(