Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel honestly, eliot manifesto is a great piece of read. for everyone.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i finished it yesterday and im still thinking about it.

first let me say that his mother was right - he does have a talent for writing.
theres a few points of his manifesto that are important to note:

1. first of all - its great if all the normies will read it. they will understand the struggle. he described everything so good, all the humilation, all the effort he made, and all the hope he had. even tho he did what he did, i think most normies will understand his side. no1 will think that what he did was good ofcourse, but they will understand it wasnt just some evil guy that wanted to kill people. no. it was a story about a guy that society showed him nothing but brutality, untill it drove him insane and he decided that revenge is his only option.

2. the parts about his father and his foid, somuyaya or w/e, made me rage af. his foid acted so bad towards eliot.

3. people always talk about eliot inceldom status, because, well... he's not a 1/10 subhuman. after reading everything, watching all his videos and pics i found its pretty obvious to me that he was just a 4-5/10 guy, who was weak. who was also a mentalcel. he didnt had what it take to have foids. they wants the high confidence chad. he was by no mean a volcel. he was a true incel. fuck everyone who says otherwise.

4. after reading it, i went to wiki to read what happened in the days of retribution. and it seemed like he didnt really followed his plan... he said he will go to kill jazz and somuyaya, why he didnt do it? also it was very dumb what happened at the sorrority house, he planned to enter and killed dozens of them but instead after couple of minutes of no1 opening the door he just shot 2 people, and really lowered his chances in terms of punishing as much as people as he could. people called cops after he shot only 2 people.

5. i was so sad to hear he killed his incels roomates. he could just rent a hotel room and do his thing from there. that was so cruel... he stabbed one of them 94 times, insane...

6. i must say he went out of this world like a fucking gangstar. smashed foids with his car, exchanged fire with cops... i bet its the only time in his life he felt so BASED.

7. there was something that really made me enjoy reading it even more - while he talked about people and his friends and foids he gave alot of names and most of the times i found those people facebook. it was very cool to look at their profile and pictures... i even found the profile of the foid in his class that he used to fap to her and when he found she has a bf he dropped the class lol. i wonder if she ever read his manifesto..

8. the manifesto has so many JFL moments. i never laugh anymore but seriously it had some parts that i almost pee'd myself and cried lol.
his fight with the thugs, when he spilled his latte on couples.... when he listened to his sister getting fucked J F L i fucking diedddddddd :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: also when he begged his mother to marry some rich normie so he will be a part of a rich family :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

overall, like i said its a great read for everyone. all the guests that read this post - you should also read it.

eliot, i cant say i support what you did but its clear to me you were nothing but a victim to this cruel world, i hope you rest in peace in heaven with a hot blonde foid.

10/10

Fair assessment ngl

its great if all the normies will read it. they will understand the struggle

Where’s Brittany Story’s Facebook profile? I used to see it but it seems to be gone now. Her instagram is still there

It's our bible. It'll be held sacred by future generations of men and the ever increasing incel community.

i finished it yesterday and im still thinking about it.

first let me say that his mother was right - he does have a talent for writing.
theres a few points of his manifesto that are important to note:

1. first of all - its great if all the normies will read it. they will understand the struggle. he described everything so good, all the humilation, all the effort he made, and all the hope he had. even tho he did what he did, i think most normies will understand his side. no1 will think that what he did was good ofcourse, but they will understand it wasnt just some evil guy that wanted to kill people. no. it was a story about a guy that society showed him nothing but brutality, untill it drove him insane and he decided that revenge is his only option.

2. the parts about his father and his foid, somuyaya or w/e, made me rage af. his foid acted so bad towards eliot.

3. people always talk about eliot inceldom status, because, well... he's not a 1/10 subhuman. after reading everything, watching all his videos and pics i found its pretty obvious to me that he was just a 4-5/10 guy, who was weak. who was also a mentalcel. he didnt had what it take to have foids. they wants the high confidence chad. he was by no mean a volcel. he was a true incel. fuck everyone who says otherwise.

4. after reading it, i went to wiki to read what happened in the days of retribution. and it seemed like he didnt really followed his plan... he said he will go to kill jazz and somuyaya, why he didnt do it? also it was very dumb what happened at the sorrority house, he planned to enter and killed dozens of them but instead after couple of minutes of no1 opening the door he just shot 2 people, and really lowered his chances in terms of punishing as much as people as he could. people called cops after he shot only 2 people.

5. i was so sad to hear he killed his incels roomates. he could just rent a hotel room and do his thing from there. that was so cruel... he stabbed one of them 94 times, insane...

6. i must say he went out of this world like a fucking gangstar. smashed foids with his car, exchanged fire with cops... i bet its the only time in his life he felt so BASED.

7. there was something that really made me enjoy reading it even more - while he talked about people and his friends and foids he gave alot of names and most of the times i found those people facebook. it was very cool to look at their profile and pictures... i even found the profile of the foid in his class that he used to fap to her and when he found she has a bf he dropped the class lol. i wonder if she ever read his manifesto..

8. the manifesto has so many JFL moments. i never laugh anymore but seriously it had some parts that i almost pee'd myself and cried lol.
his fight with the thugs, when he spilled his latte on couples.... when he listened to his sister getting fucked J F L i fucking diedddddddd :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: also when he begged his mother to marry some rich normie so he will be a part of a rich family :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

overall, like i said its a great read for everyone. all the guests that read this post - you should also read it.

eliot, i cant say i support what you did but its clear to me you were nothing but a victim to this cruel world, i hope you rest in peace in heaven with a hot blonde foid.

10/10

I'm planning on reading this very soon as every Incel that has read it has said it is a worthy read.

Another self-written, Incel lifestory I recommend is Virgin Territory. Written by a love-shy.com poster “alone99” in eary 2014, it documents his experience as a 50 year-old incel and a virgin. He would be 55 years old now. Perhaps he posts here under another Username? Be interesting to know?

Anyway, a hell of a read, some comical moments in there too. I've attatched it here.

Oh, and Timothy Draper isn’t his real name btw.

Attachments

• virgin-territory.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
I'm planning on reading this very soon as every Incel that has read it has said it is a worthy read.

Another self-written, Incel lifestory I recommend is Virgin Territory. Written by a love-shy.com poster “alone99” in eary 2014, it documents his experience as a 50 year-old incel and a virgin. He would be 55 years old now. Perhaps he posts here under another Username? Be interesting to know?

Anyway, a hell of a read, some comical moments in there too. I've attatched it here.

Oh, and Timothy Draper isn’t his real name btw.
sounds good ill read it soon.
Where’s Brittany Story’s Facebook profile? I used to see it but it seems to be gone now. Her instagram is still there
i found it 2 days ago in a matter of seconds bro.

Yes. I 'm finishing it and it really shows how he was a nice guy with actual good personality whom this society turned evil

He didnt kill his stepmom and his stepbrother because he was scared his dad would be home, and that he'd have to murder him too.

He didnt kill his stepmom and his stepbrother because he was scared his dad would be home, and that he'd have to murder him too.
from what he wrote it seemed like it was still part of his plan and that he will do it when his father is not around.

best thing ive ever read hands down, i need to re-read it again soon

Elliot is based and will always be with us, and soumaya is a piece of shit

I love your enthusiasm, OP