Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Honestly bro, looks aren't that important. Go up to and she will see what a great personality you have".

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Joshua Glen Box

"You look alright bruh, just a couple more showers and you have any girl you want, it worked for me"

Imagesdfsdfs

I would cut my pinky finger off and survive an entire week without medical help to look like this guy
Would if I told you could look like him if you spent 15 mins and could save 15% off your insurance?
916D8E21 68A0 467F ACBA 3A4BF8BE3754

Lol, I remember that guy, he got put on trial for agreeing to go on a date with an underaged girl or something like that, right?

Your personality is so great, she had to call the cops and have them give you a free ride.
PUA's be all like
giphy.gif

What is that thing

"Hit the gym, brah. Girls love a guy with good muscles!"

Itsover

"I'm so close to ascension bro, once I hit my squat PR i'll be SLAYING!"

Up to eight showers a day, no positive results. Should I increase to ten or disbelieve normies?

Up to eight showers a day, no positive results. Should I increase to ten or disbelieve normies?

Stick to eight showers, but up your haircut count to 3 times a day.

There goes cunnilingus

People told me that when I said "looks matter, take gary coleman or a midget and strip him of everything but swag and see what you'll get".
They said I used extreme examples.
Or if being yourself means you like power rangers, and picking your ass in public.
They couldn't argue it. But clearly is you examine the full effect of looks/ proper personality being taken out meaning foid interaction FAILURE, in almost all cases, then you'll see that swag/ confidence/ being yourself (if yourself is unappealing etc.) isn't universally a guarantee at all.

Yes in common examples maybe it helps, but not everyone fits into having common examples. When you eliminate the unspoken, expected traits (that non-thinkers don't eliminate to isolate the value of confidence/ swag) like being acceptable in looks, and generally normal, then you can see the real peripherality/ non-essentiality/ non-importance of mere confidence/ swag/ being yourself.
When I've proven confidence/ being yourself isn't enough then it loans itself to other factors.
Self help life strategy be yourself bullshit is literally trying to be mindhacked with cuckification, and laidbackery.

But being good looking, and having no peculiarities to your personality and just being bland and dull can get you laid in most cases. You'll just be reallocated in recognition as being shy/ normal/ kinda withdrawn and aloof.
It's where aloofness comes from. Aloofness is a fallacy. It's just that most attractive guys were chosen who didn't really have any remarkable expressionalities. They were just minding there own business and chosen.

Being bluepill brainwashed is an insult to your intelligence.
And to your overall worth as a person when they don't want to address the real issues because they don't want to look irresponsible in saying they don't care.

I fucking hate that bullshit

I would cut my pinky finger off and survive an entire week without medical help to look like this guy
I would stick my head up my own ass for a month to look like him tbh tbh
Just kys bro
People told me that when I said "looks matter, take gary coleman or a midget and strip him of everything but swag and see what you'll get".
They said I used extreme examples.
Or if being yourself means you like power rangers, and picking your ass in public.
They couldn't argue it. But clearly is you examine the full effect of looks/ proper personality being taken out meaning foid interaction FAILURE, in almost all cases, then you'll see that swag/ confidence/ being yourself (if yourself is unappealing etc.) isn't universally a guarantee at all.

Yes in common examples maybe it helps, but not everyone fits into having common examples. When you eliminate the unspoken, expected traits (that non-thinkers don't eliminate to isolate the value of confidence/ swag) like being acceptable in looks, and generally normal, then you can see the real peripherality/ non-essentiality/ non-importance of mere confidence/ swag/ being yourself.
When I've proven confidence/ being yourself isn't enough then it loans itself to other factors.
Self help life strategy be yourself bullshit is literally trying to be mindhacked with cuckification, and laidbackery.

But being good looking, and having no peculiarities to your personality and just being bland and dull can get you laid in most cases. You'll just be reallocated in recognition as being shy/ normal/ kinda withdrawn and aloof.
It's where aloofness comes from. Aloofness is a fallacy. It's just that most attractive guys were chosen who didn't really have any remarkable expressionalities. They were just minding there own business and chosen.

Being bluepill brainwashed is an insult to your intelligence.
And to your overall worth as a person when they don't want to address the real issues because they don't want to look irresponsible in saying they don't care.
Your posts are concentrated ER fuel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back