Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honestly asian/slavic men deserve to cuck western men

B

Baguettecel

Recruit
★★
10d 9h 24m
Like they are more superior, more smart, have stronger cultures, yet for some reason THEY are the ones constantly cucked... meanwhile guys from the global south (like Middle East or Africa) cuck everybody else even though they're dirt poor and uncivilized.

In a just, equal world, Asiatic and Slavic men would cuck Western men by fucking every Western woman to solve their inceldom since they have a worse gender imbalance than us. Then hopefully that would mean the Anglo American Jew hegemony would be gradually destroyed and replaced with a stronger, more trustworthy system...

Don't wanna hear about "muh biology", in the past it was the superior high IQ races who cucked the inferior low IQ races, NOW ITS THE FUCKING OPPOSITE! SO BEFORE YOU COME IN MY THREAD WITH THAT FUCKING COPE THINK!!!!:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO INTERPOL AGENT GLASS PUSHER COPKILLA
-
57d 9h 58m
Like they are more superior, more smart, have stronger cultures, yet for some reason THEY are the ones constantly cucked... meanwhile guys from the global south (like Middle East or Africa) cuck everybody else even though they're dirt poor and uncivilized.

In a just, equal world, Asiatic and Slavic men would cuck Western men by fucking every Western woman to solve their inceldom since they have a worse gender imbalance than us. Then hopefully that would mean the Anglo American Jew hegemony would be gradually destroyed and replaced with a stronger, more trustworthy system...

Don't wanna hear about "muh biology", in the past it was the superior high IQ races who cucked the inferior low IQ races, NOW ITS THE FUCKING OPPOSITE! SO BEFORE YOU COME IN MY THREAD WITH THAT FUCKING COPE THINK!!!!:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
MEDS BITCH FILTHY DERANGED GROSS ABOMINATION WITH SLANTED EYES AND YELLOW SHIT SKIN PATTERN OR THOSE DERANGED FILTHY SLAVIC NASTY GROSS UGLY SLAVES AND SUBHUMANS DESERVE ONLY TO BE BURNT ALIVE IN SULPHURIC ACID RAIN (IN VIDEO GAME)

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Discord: TheProphetMuscle #1013
★★★★★
182d 1h 38m
They’ll either go hikikomori or CHOose to be hERoes

44rp3l

44rp3l

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 23h 6m
Slavs lack cultural influence if you compare to asia or korea.

F

Fallenleaves

Castaway
★★★★
16d 21h 1m
In a just, equal world, Asiatic men would cuck Western men by fucking every Western woman to solve their inceldom since they have a worse gender imbalance than us.
I agree :feelshmm:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
229d 17h 57m
Yes. There is a reason why I am more intelligent than my Mulatto half-relatives.

wei#3959

wei#3959

Wizard
181d 19h 39m
Slavs are based

8Maxx

8Maxx

Recruit
★★
7h 30m

Why did white anglos let the jews control their media

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
-
60d 2h 6m
Why did white anglos let the jews control their media
They didn’t take control over the media, they invented the media

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
378d 15h 16m
true

@Transcended Trucel
sad truth. Only slav media I can think of is the witcher. And maybe vlad/dracula story if that counts. Slavs need some more major franchises also globally famous musicians

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8