Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honest question at what age do women start having sex?

12 or maybe even earlier

Mere seconds after birth

If you ask them: between 18 and 21
If you observe them: between 10 and 13

they are getting their holes stuffed before chad gets his first boner ngl

Honest question at what age do women start having sex?​

Soon after they hit puberty. By age 12 most foids are kissing, giving blowjobs, having sex, thinking about (having) sex, talking about sex, etc.

After age 12 a foid's life is basically dominated by the thought of sex, because that's all they have to offer -- and they know it.

17-18 in Curryland.

The hot ones have been sexing since at least middle school, GrAYcel

13 or 14 :feelsjuice: only the poorest kids have sex at like 11

As soon as they start puberty.

13-14 is the average in the west. And I'm being serious, search the data

If I said the true age I’d be banned in 30 seconds :feelsping:

When I was in school girls started to openly have boyfriends with 14-15. I assume some already did with 12-13.

12-13 seems to be the golden age

From an interaction in a Psychology class I spoke about in another post, most girls were open about having relationships by 14-15; Most boys had gfs as well.

A lot of them weren't recent and one of my oneitises had their first in Grade 6.

I agree that 12 - 14 is pretty accurate. Google says 16% of them started at 10 - 13. Lmao, at those ages I was extremely innocent. I remember people dating even in the 6th grade. I didn't even think about women at the time. I was just used to being invisible.