Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Honest opinion on ER

• Thread starter Blackpilltheorist2
  • Start date
Blackpilltheorist2

Blackpilltheorist2

Self-banned
-
Before I begin

****I ABSOLUTELY CONDEMN VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND.

that being said let me speak openly.

Compared to most people of his status he was oddly relatable.
When I read his manifesto I was like "wow that happened to me, or I felt the same way."
I felt seen and heard. He was somewhat intelligent. Although also aloof and not self-aware.

I feel that he represents a common archetype. A person who is too weird to get by socially but not exactly a complete oddball.
I feel that if I met him I would be able to hold a conversation with him.
I think if he settled for more lower teir women. He would have an easier time finding a girl.

Its interesting how the media depicts him as a complete nutjob. But I feel if people sympathized with incels more
tragedies would not happen.

I think if he settled for more lower teir women. He would have an easier time finding a girl.
ER was a richfag with decent looks that wanted blonde haired Stacy only. I don’t know how anyone can sympathize or relate to this cuck. Many would kill to be in his position.

ER was a richfag with decent looks that wanted blonde haired Stacy only. I don’t know how anyone can sympathize or relate to this cuck. Many would kill to be in his position.
how is killing foids and ricefaggots cucked

this. Im convinced hes a glowie because anyone that had the same stats as him would be chad

He killed fellow incels, one white normie, and two foids. Downright pathetic relative to incel shooters like Saint Cho or Adam Lanza. ER was a faggot.

he barely killed any foids and just killed some random passbyers that he never met at all. but atleast he started the incel movement

ER was a massive volcel though he was only going for rich staceys from one of the richest areas in the world. That nigga was literally going after 8/10+ college girls and lacked the self awarness to see this might not be a good idea JFL...

I mean, his manifesto is a great piece of work it helped to blackpill me but if we look at ER objectively what did he really accomplish?

He went ER, killed a bunch of bluepilled ricecels who probably had a life equally shitty to his own or probably worse and then killed a bunch of randoms and died. Hasn't really thought it through very well.

ER was a massive volcel though he was only going for rich staceys from one of the richest areas in the world. That nigga was literally going after 8/10+ college girls and lacked the self awarness to see this might not be a good idea JFL...

I mean, his manifesto is a great piece of work it helped to blackpill me but if we look at ER objectively what did he really accomplish?

He went ER, killed a bunch of bluepilled ricecels who probably had a life equally shitty to his own or probably worse and then killed a bunch of randoms and died. Hasn't really thought it through very well.
imagine if the sorority house was unlocked that day

ER is retarded ngl

He was just a sperg who was pushed too far. Something to note about a lot of these guys who commit these shootings is that practically they all take SSRI's and serotonin hypofunction is related to aggression, depending on which part of the brain the serotonin is lacking. Just like with all drugs, the body becomes accustomed to it and after some time the receptors become less sensitive over time, which may lead to reduced levels of serotonin in the prefrontal cortex, amygdala etc.

Apart from that, he seemed to have an obsession with blonde Stacies. Maybe you could argue he was a volcel, but then again he was bullied very heavily so chances are he was very extraordinary, and not in a good way. The unfortunate truth is that the nail that sticks out gets hammered down. In my opinion, if a guy gets regularly bullied, then his status has to be very low and guys like him wouldn't have gotten anywhere with girls anyway because of that, so I don't think he was necessarily a volcel.

Nice try Mr FBI.

Before I begin

****I ABSOLUTELY CONDEMN VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND.

that being said let me speak openly.

Compared to most people of his status he was oddly relatable.
When I read his manifesto I was like "wow that happened to me, or I felt the same way."
I felt seen and heard. He was somewhat intelligent. Although also aloof and not self-aware.

I feel that he represents a common archetype. A person who is too weird to get by socially but not exactly a complete oddball.
I feel that if I met him I would be able to hold a conversation with him.

Its interesting how the media depicts him as a complete nutjob. But I feel if people sympathized with incels more
also you are probably a fed lol

There's something that I see game reviewers say a lot. Good ideas, shitty implementation.

As in, he was 100% right about the stuff he listed in his manifesto. He was forced to suffer due to the way everyone who he interacted with negatively treated him. He was raised in a narcissistic, superficial environment in Southern California surrounded by Chads and Stacies with absolutely no chance of escape. Southern California is the absolute epitome of a dog eat dog society, and you don't truly benefit from being there unless you're already at the top.

I do not believe, however, that he should have went out and killed random people.

I remember he listed many people in his manifesto (before the whole part about his retribution) who did him dirty. I don't know why he didn't just target them instead of random people who were just trying to enjoy their days if he was gonna kill anyone at all.

Great analysis, my thoughts exactly.

I refuse to sympathize with a rich half white man that looked way better than I’ll ever look. He could’ve gotten a woman if he didn’t go for 10/10 Stacies only

Dudes dad worked on the hunger games ffs

I refuse to sympathize with a rich half white man that looked way better than I’ll ever look. He could’ve gotten a woman if he didn’t go for 10/10 Stacies only
Most of us incels are actually against lowering our standards because it means trying to love girls we cannot like enough. Personally I advocate for incels to unilaterally make their desired moves on the girls we like instead.
And what society should actually do is to understand the reasons that drive some incels to believe that not being able to physically love the girls they like is their fault instead of blaming nature only as I do since some 10 years ago. And then we need society to let the pretty girls become easier for us incels without blaming them for letting more than a man (usually one or more chads, and according to my proposal, ome or more incels too) getting laid with them or labeling them as whores.

As in, he was 100% right about the stuff he listed in his manifesto. He was forced to suffer due to the way everyone who he interacted with negatively treated him. He was raised in a narcissistic, superficial environment in Southern California surrounded by Chads and Stacies with absolutely no chance of escape. Southern California is the absolute epitome of a dog eat dog society, and you don't truly benefit from being there unless you're already at the top.
Maybe some of those chads and stacies are to blame for a negative treatment to ER, but I don't think that those stacies wanted to reject them, but that they couldn't like him. And anyway, he would have been more of a hero to me (and maybe other incels too) had himself engaged in forcefully kissing the lips of the girls he liked the most, and optionally groping them, instead.