Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Homosexuals shouldn’t be allowed to vote

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
If you’re a homosexual then you aren’t voting for the future of a entire bloodline, you’re voting for the future of the next 80 ish years. You don’t care about tradition or the world your kids are gonna grow up in. You only care about yourself and how the party will serve you.

Homosexuality is a mental illness (whether people admit it or not). It’s a birth defect. Imagine In the wild, a homosexual genes will go extinct within 1 generations. His entire bloodline is gone because of his sexual orientation. People who argue otherwise are naive. How are you supposed to tell me that a creature (whose soul objective is to reproduce) but refuses to is normal?.

He only has a connection to himself, not generations to come . So he’s only gonna serve himself , not the society or the society to come. “But how does this affect you personally” liberals love this argument and in a perfect world id agree. But I fear for the next generation. I fear for a generation of boys who are more distressed than ever and there pain grows and grows every year. Homosexuals have no reason to care about the future.

I get what you are saying but a lot of gays have kids where I'm from

Voting doesn’t matter. The winners are chosen before the election even begins buddy boyo

Midwits in general shouldn't vote. Not just homosexuals.

if i was a millionaire, i would fund a cure for homosexuality.
then again, the researchers would just pocket the cash and fuck off on holiday or some shit like that, like with most real life charity organizers.

then again, the researchers would just pocket the cash and fuck off on holiday or some shit like that, like with most real life charity organizers.
Agreed

I get what you are saying but a lot of gays have kids where I'm from
Those aren't their biological children though. Gays cannot have children with eachother naturally, its impossible

there is no cure. its a trauma response and the only way to fix it is by abstinence or the rope

If you’re a homosexual then you aren’t voting for the future of a entire bloodline, you’re voting for the future of the next 80 ish years.
yea but the same applies to incels

who cares tho bloodlines are cucked. imagine caring abt what ppl do after you're dead and it no longer affects you. retarded

fags should be banned from voting because they are degen

the same applies to foids and sexhavers

yea but the same applies to incels

who cares tho bloodlines are cucked. imagine caring abt what ppl do after you're dead and it no longer affects you. retarded
Do any incels even vote anyway?

the problem is that when homos vote they make things gay.

the are some things gays are good at like making a pretentious meal, designing a gay museum, or cutting hair. These are all things that should be contained within a gay culture. But they have no business doing things that are largely heteronormative. Governance should be heteronormative because most people aren't gay

the are some things gays are good at like making a pretentious meal, designing a gay museum, or cutting hair. These are all things that should be contained within a gay culture. But they have no business doing things that are largely heteronormative. Governance should be heteronormative because most people aren't gay
Exactly. I fucking hate them

Exactly. I fucking hate them
the difference between fags and foids vs straight men running things is literally the difference between the Acolyte and the OG Trilogy

The Acolyte doesn't work, because ITS TOO DAMN GAY. Just make it straighter and you have a decent show

Very true, homos are parasitic

the difference between fags and foids vs straight men running things is literally the difference between the Acolyte and the OG Trilogy

The Acolyte doesn't work, because ITS TOO DAMN GAY. Just make it straighter and you have a decent show
True.

Yes, straight high T men are the ones naturally supposed to lead their tribe/society/community. When you have foids and low T fags in leading positions it can only go bad

Voting shouldn't exist at all

Yes, straight high T men are the ones naturally supposed to lead their tribe/society/community. When you have foids and low T fags in leading positions it can only go bad
its simple logic. Gay people make a gay experience catered to gays. That the inherent bias of gays. They are a small percentage of the population. Why do we have to make everything gayer for a small minority of gays? It's literally against most people's interest. The problem is that most people literally have no values they actually believe in. You have no business calling yourself a 'straight ally.' That's just a confused coward to me. Just say you're gay, because you have a gay value system, live a gay lifestyle, and enjoy butt sex.

If you’re a homosexual then you aren’t voting for the future of a entire bloodline, you’re voting for the future of the next 80 ish years. You don’t care about tradition or the world your kids are gonna grow up in. You only care about yourself and how the party will serve you.

Homosexuality is a mental illness (whether people admit it or not). It’s a birth defect. Imagine In the wild, a homosexual genes will go extinct within 1 generations. His entire bloodline is gone because of his sexual orientation. People who argue otherwise are naive. How are you supposed to tell me that a creature (whose soul objective is to reproduce) but refuses to is normal?.

He only has a connection to himself, not generations to come . So he’s only gonna serve himself , not the society or the society to come. “But how does this affect you personally” liberals love this argument and in a perfect world id agree. But I fear for the next generation. I fear for a generation of boys who are more distressed than ever and there pain grows and grows every year. Homosexuals have no reason to care about the future.
I agree mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Gay people make a gay experience catered to gays.
True
Why do we have to make everything gayer for a small minority of gays? It's literally against most people's interest. The problem is that most people literally have no values they actually believe in.
Its a result of brainwashing through propaganda. (((They))) are pushing this for a reason.
You have no business calling yourself a 'straight ally.' Just say you're gay, because you have a gay value system and enjoy butt sex.
Yep, everything is upside down nowadays. It truly makes no sense

True

Its a result of brainwashing through propaganda. (((They))) are pushing this for a reason.

Yep, everything is upside down nowadays. It truly makes no sense
THE GAY AGENDA IS LITERALLY THE GAY AGENDA

Who is president doesn't matter anyway. Because policy and the distinctions between politicians don't matter in the first place.

You will likely say that because I've stated this, I'm one of the people who doesn't care about the future generations you described. However, not only does nothing about disavowing electoralism and voting for parties and politicians not necessarily entail that one doesn't care about the future generations, I'd argue just the opposite: my dislike for the ruling interests that politicians and the government alone serve comes from the place of concern for what will happen to humanity if something isn't done about them sooner rather than later. (Not that I have any false hopes of collapse and revolution being on the horizon anytime soon, I think it's a long way away. When it does occur, the ruling-class will violently enforce the contradictions to the bitter end, meaning they'll take out plenty of people as they inevitably lose their power anyway.)

Your mindset that places significance on politicians comes from the place of identifying your interests with that of the ruling interests, in spite of the fact that the wealthy/ruling-class live to exploit us, or benefit from a social arrangement that sees us cast out due to lack of employment. Socially dejected, economically disadvantaged men are in the best position to be class-conscious; this is precisely why incels are the closest to the truth and reject both the bluepill and the redpill. (most people's mindsets are one or the other: liberal feminist normies who mindlessly parrot the narratives coming out of the academy and the mainstream media, or normies more focused on business/entrepreneurship/property/etc.)

In the case of elections, different parties and politicians with (incredibly misrepresented and exaggerated) distinctions in policy exist because the capitalists that they serve compete, and different parties represent different sectors of industry and capitalist interests. (heavy manufacturing and big finance for Republicans, big tech for Democrats) This also explains their differences on social issues because they represent different communities in different areas with different cultures and mindsets.

I also don't have any moral position on homosexuality or sexuality in general. (meaning I neither exalt it as a moral Good the way so many Liberals do, nor condemn it as Evil like traditional social-conservatives do—I specifically describe them this way, because it's no longer the position of mainline Conservatism. The Republicans and Trump are clearly fine with the gays at this point. Trump even recently said he's not a conservative. The Republicans are Right-leaning Liberals, not staunch upholders of social-conservatism. This makes Democrat fearmongering they're Christian Nationalist Fascists all the more laughable, of course.)

some incels vote, trump won in 2016 after all

It was swing voters in swing states that won Trump 2016. Not incels, I assure you. The notion that Right-leaning young men are "incels" and dislike Feminism for this reason is a normie myth anyway. Voters are more likely to be normie than non-voters whether Left or Right. There's nothing as conventionally normie as voting for politicians and affirming the system as democratic and representative in this way.

It was swing voters in swing states that won Trump 2016. Not incels, I assure you.
nah incels from 4chan won the election with meme magic I have researched it

If we don't allow homos to vote we should also exclude the retarded and handicapped

Voting doesn’t matter. The winners are chosen before the election even begins buddy boyo
Est jews

Usually degenerate methods. My sisters friends used a turkey baster and a gay man they know.

Another one we know adopted from newborn.

They do think about the future, even though it's unnatural for them at the end of the day.

Usually degenerate methods. My sisters friends used a turkey baster and a gay man they know.

They do think about the future, even though it's unnatural for them at the end of the day.
Ew

Midwits in general shouldn't vote. Not just homosexuals.

I agree.

Who is president doesn't matter anyway. Because policy and the distinctions between politicians don't matter in the first place.

You will likely say that because I've stated this, I'm one of the people who doesn't care about the future generations you described. However, not only does nothing about disavowing electoralism and voting for parties and politicians not necessarily entail that one doesn't care about the future generations, I'd argue just the opposite: my dislike for the ruling interests that politicians and the government alone serve comes from the place of concern for what will happen to humanity if something isn't done about them sooner rather than later. (Not that I have any false hopes of collapse and revolution being on the horizon anytime soon, I think it's a long way away. When it does occur, the ruling-class will violently enforce the contradictions to the bitter end, meaning they'll take out plenty of people as they inevitably lose their power anyway.)

Your mindset that places significance on politicians comes from the place of identifying your interests with that of the ruling interests, in spite of the fact that the wealthy/ruling-class live to exploit us, or benefit from a social arrangement that sees us cast out due to lack of employment. Socially dejected, economically disadvantaged men are in the best position to be class-conscious; this is precisely why incels are the closest to the truth and reject both the bluepill and the redpill. (most people's mindsets are one or the other: liberal feminist normies who mindlessly parrot the narratives coming out of the academy and the mainstream media, or normies more focused on business/entrepreneurship/property/etc.)

In the case of elections, different parties and politicians with (incredibly misrepresented and exaggerated) distinctions in policy exist because the capitalists that they serve compete, and different parties represent different sectors of industry and capitalist interests. (heavy manufacturing and big finance for Republicans, big tech for Democrats) This also explains their differences on social issues because they represent different communities in different areas with different cultures and mindsets.

I also don't have any moral position on homosexuality or sexuality in general. (meaning I neither exalt it as a moral Good the way so many Liberals do, nor condemn it as Evil like traditional social-conservatives do—I specifically describe them this way, because it's no longer the position of mainline Conservatism. The Republicans and Trump are clearly fine with the gays at this point. Trump even recently said he's not a conservative. The Republicans are Right-leaning Liberals, not staunch upholders of social-conservatism. This makes Democrat fearmongering they're Christian Nationalist Fascists all the more laughable, of course.)

You're quite smart, a rarity. (no offense to the rest of the forum)

angela project moon and 1 more drawn by joaoloss4  sample fa8d0f0167bdc1940822e30a4282fc14

Interesting.

Voting is a meme anyway, kikes will win either way

All politicians could be replaced by a mediocre AI with huge gains for everybody.

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society, all political decisions are made by an AI and then ratified via referendum by the citizens.

A clone of Elliot Rodger is the head of state, a largely ceremonial function.

I mean, all of these arguments also apply to Incels. And even many heterosexual women are intentionally childless.