Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Homosexuality=normal Pedophilia=psychiatric disorder

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer
can someone help me understand the logic behind this.

Both gays and pedophiles deserve death. Society is sick enough where I can see the degenerate gays supporting pedophiles. You people are disgusting freaks in arms.

They define a mental disorder as a " maladaptive behavioral pattern ". Being turned on by kids will hold your ass back a lot in life while being gay doesn't really do that anymore. Also society is more accepting of gays because they generally don't go after children/people who can't consent.
Both gays and pedophiles deserve death. Society is sick enough where I can see the degenerate gays supporting pedophiles. You people are disgusting freaks in arms.

Honestly the gays I met are against pedophilia.

They're both fucked up.

Because gays don't really hurt anyone and it's socially unacceptable to say anything that they don't like to hear even if it's a scientific fact, so they just let them live in their safe space. Meanwhile a pedo is automatically a child molester and they want to know who they are by pretending to want to help them so they can be isolated from society.

Homosexuality is a preference, pedophilia is a preference.
One is more taboo than the other currently, whereas before it was equally taboo.

Pedophilia (especially white adult man marrying white young girl or even JB)= less degeneration, good for the family, bad for feminism, bad for the elites' plans.

Homosexuality= (even if man x child boy, just see how gay pedophile sites hardly get taken down)= more degeneration, bad for the family, good for feminism, good for the elites' plans.

That's why LOBBIES forced homosexuality out of the list of mental diseases in the 70s.

In reality, both are preferences, they are both impossible to change or "cure". It is just that our culture generally sees pedophlia as a disturbance since realising it involves hurting others while homosexuality does not. However, pedophilia is, in most genuine cases just one part of a larger pattern of minor brain damages, pedophiles have on average lower iq:s, lower body height, underdevelopement in certain brain structures and are significantly more likely to be left handed than non pedos. All of this points to the conclusion that having sexual attraction to prepubescent kids is result of misconnections in the brain structure, pedos mix up the parental feelings that adults normally have for kids with sex because their heads are a mess. So in reality pedophilia is more of a brain damage than an illness.

They define a mental disorder as a " maladaptive behavioral pattern ". Being turned on by kids will hold your ass back a lot in life while being gay doesn't really do that anymore. Also society is more accepting of gays because they generally don't go after children/people who can't consent.

Honestly the gays I met are against pedophilia.
yet people would still virtue signal upon seeing that homosexuality or gender dysphoria is classified in the dsm5

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "good for the family"?
Gladly. A girl who's married to a decent, upstanding man chose by her father since puberty isn't:

-riding the cock carousel
-delaying her female jobs as mother and wife for career and study bullshit
-receiving feminist propaganda in college and through degenerate friends

Etc.

Why do you think the elites only dislike heterossexual pedophilia?

The younger you acquire a girl, the greater the chances of you shielding her from degeneracy and molding her into a good wife.

More power to the family= less power to government/elites.

In reality, both are preferences, they are both impossible to change or "cure". It is just that our culture generally sees pedophlia as a disturbance since realising it involves hurting others while homosexuality does not. However, pedophilia is, in most genuine cases just one part of a larger pattern of minor brain damages, pedophiles have on average lower iq:s, lower body height, underdevelopement in certain brain structures and are significantly more likely to be left handed than non pedos. All of this points to the conclusion that having sexual attraction to prepubescent kids is result of misconnections in the brain structure, pedos mix up the parental feelings that adults normally have for kids with sex because their heads are a mess. So in reality pedophilia is more of a brain damage than an illness.
Well let's check:
>lower iq:s
My IQ has been tested and is 112, which is like 25 points above my country's average.
>lower body height
I weight 78kg at 1,85. I don't consider my frame to be bad.
>underdevelopement in certain brain structures
Well not that I'm aware of.
>and are significantly more likely to be left handed than non pedos.
I'm the most right-handed person you'll ever meet. I would even scratch my right hand with my right hand if it were possible. I played the drums for years and could never get my left hand to be nearly as fast and precise as my right hand was, no matter how much I trained.

Well, cucktears and justincelthings, guess liking JBs isn't pedophilia after all :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

high IQ

Gays are frowned upon when they go after children who cannot consent. Comparing “pedophiles AND gay” implies that all pedos are Heterosexual, which is false.

13+ is not pedophillia

13+ is not pedophillia
Puberty+ is not pedophilia.
Two consenting adults vs. one consenting adult and one non-consenting child.
Consent is bullshit. Consent is the reason why you're incel while a guy with slightly different positioned facial bones slays.

The most women should have a say in society is at what time laundry will be done and what will Sunday's dinner be.

Also, women are the most socially adaptable beings on this planet, if the culture and status quo says women marry at 8yo, they won't struggle, they'll eventually accept and even defend it. Look at the Muslim world.

Homosexuality is a preference, pedophilia is a preference.
One is more taboo than the other currently, whereas before it was equally taboo.
Would you say that heterosexuality is also a preference?

Puberty+ is not pedophilia.

Consent is bullshit. Consent is the reason why you're incel while a guy with slightly different positioned facial bones slays.

The most women should have a say in society is at white time the laundry will be done and what will Sunday's dinner be.
14 and 15 year olds are absolute retards and are not able to make choices like this.
Even 16 feels kinda young but I guess they're old enough to be consensual.
You wouldn't a 14 year old smoke, buy a house or drink alcohol.
What makes you think they should be able to fuck a 30 year old?

i am shocked that u even need to ask that question, seriously.

14 and 15 year olds are absolute retards and are not able to make choices like this.
Even 16 feels kinda young but I guess they're old enough to be consensual.
You wouldn't a 14 year old smoke, buy a house or drink alcohol.
What makes you think they should be able to fuck a 30 year old?
Smoking and drinking alcohol is not good, especially to women.

Marrying a stable guy instead of becoming a modern slut who whores her fertility away and slowly kills her society in the process with cock carousel riding and feminism is good.

This is based on studies of those pedos who got caught committing crimes, though. The ones who didn't get caught might be smarter.
That is of course an interesting objection. Allthough if one looks at an extreme case, one could for example chose Daniel Gajdusek A (the researcher who discovered prions), a pedophile who pretty much got away with being a pedophile for a long while and who was inedeed extremely intelligent. I think that if one studies his personality it is very hard to say that he was in any way "normal" in any psychological sense of the word. So he could still have a very abnormal brain structure even if it did not hamper his intellect. Now, we don't know about those who are smart enough to fly under the radar but the ones I know (I actually know several, real pedos) are genuinely pathetic human beings whose reasoning ad worldview is thoroughtly broken. So I tend to stick with the brain damage theory out of my own experience. I simply imagine there must be something broken in their heads.

Last edited:
Smoking and drinking alcohol is not good, especially to women.

Marrying a stable guy instead of becoming a modern slut who whores her fertility away and slowly kills her society in the process with cock carousel riding and feminism is good.
I don't know where you got the idea that most woman are sluts, but they aren't.
Slut shaming wouldn't be a thing if they were. You're exaggerating the situation a lot.

I don't know where you got the idea that most woman are sluts, but they aren't.
Slut shaming wouldn't be a thing if they were. You're exaggerating the situation a lot.
You're pushing it a bit now man. Beware not to be warned for spreading bluepills.

You're saying most women aren't experiencing sex with various Chads and Chadlites before they marry (usually at 30+ in developed countries)?

This is bluepilled af dude. I'm not saying most women have three digit notch counts by the time their 30 like some here say, but they certainly fucked multiple guys by them, which is more than enough (according to studies) to make her a statistically poor choice for a wife.

Also her fertility is already pretty much moribund at 30+.

Pedophilia is hopelessly difficult to define to me, both age-wise and looks-wise. Some people look incredibly young even though they're 18 and some people look very mature when they're 12.

You're saying most women aren't experiencing sex with various Chads and Chadlites before they marry (usually at 30+ in developed countries)?
I'll just do the Math for you.
50% of the population is female and the other is male.
let's say there are only 100 people on earth to make the calculation easier.
If the females have 30+ partners (I'll just use 30 partners as an average)
There would be 50*30=1500 different sexual encounters(so nobody had sex with the same partner twice.)
If 20% of the men had 80% of the sex it would mean the those 10 guys(20% of 50) had 1200 sexual encounters or 120 per capita on average.
Which would leave the other 80% of males(the other 40 guys) with 300 sexual encounters or 7,5 sexual encounters per capita.
That is an insane imbalance. And it would also mean that Incels are even more fucked since they have 0 or 1 or 2 sexual encounters raising the average for a normie even more. Which would still be a very high number for guys.
And this didn't even take into account that they had sex with a partner twice or even more times.
This is bluepilled af dude. I'm not saying most women have three digit notch counts by the time their 30 like some here say, but they certainly fucked multiple guys by them, which is more than enough (according to studies) to make her a statistically poor choice for a wife.

Also her fertility is already pretty much moribund at 30+.
Well the first one is just kinda frustrating,sadly.
And I can't argue with biology.

Homosexuality used to be considered an illness as well but then cultural marxists came and made it acceptable.

Pedophilia (especially white adult man marrying white young girl or even JB)= less degeneration, good for the family, bad for feminism, bad for the elites' plans.

Homosexuality= (even if man x child boy, just see how gay pedophile sites hardly get taken down)= more degeneration, bad for the family, good for feminism, good for the elites' plans.

That's why LOBBIES forced homosexuality out of the list of mental diseases in the 70s.

This.