Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Homophobia among heterosexual men

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Our society forces us to accept and support homosexuals, and to deny our homophobic instincts. Yet emotional intimacy between heterosexual men is frowned upon. Not only by society, but by heterosexual men themselves. These males will make constant immature sex and dick jokes among each other, but the moment you show any sort of brotherly love, or make the slightest form of physical contact, they freak out.

Homophobia among heterosexual men is a symptom of gynocentrism. Guys think that emotional intimacy is something they can only achieve with a woman. This couldn't be further from the truth. Women are there for sex, early stage childrearing, and housework. Nothing more, nothing less. They are inferior creatures that can't possibly relate to us. This is why they try to separate men from their male friends. They are threatened by the value that another man brings to the table.

Homophobia and gynocentric isolation among men pisses me off more than being involuntarily celibate. The greatest memories of my life have been among my male friends, and I can't even have that. As I get older, my male friends have become more gynocentric. Whether that's through being obsessed with chasing pussy, or getting into oppressive relationships with women.

Guys are so desperate for women's approval, that they will reject brotherhood with other males. Since they are pussy deprived themselves, they think that a guy that's not with a woman will lower his status. Guys don't realize that by appeasing women, they are digging their own grave. Guys need to give up on women, and find real intimacy and fulfilment in their male friendships.

I agree that male friendships have been ruined by society but its actually the fags faults.

and find real intimacy and fulfilment in their male friendships.
This sounds gay tbh :feelskek:. Also cucktears is going to have a field day with this post and just call us gay.

I agree that male friendships have been ruined by society but its actually the fags faults.

This sounds gay tbh :feelskek:. Also cucktears is going to have a field day with this post and just call us gay.
Fuck em', we are anything but gay. If we want women, we're misogynists. If we don't, we're gay. There's no winning against these fools.

lmao which one of the mods was this

Our society forces us to accept and support homosexuals, and to deny our homophobic instincts. Yet emotional intimacy between heterosexual men is frowned upon. Not only by society, but by heterosexual men themselves. These males will make constant immature sex and dick jokes among each other, but the moment you show any sort of brotherly love, or make the slightest form of physical contact, they freak out.

Homophobia among heterosexual men is a symptom of gynocentrism. Guys think that emotional intimacy is something they can only achieve with a woman. This couldn't be further from the truth. Women are there for sex, early stage childrearing, and housework. Nothing more, nothing less. They are inferior creatures that can't possibly relate to us. This is why they try to separate men from their male friends. They are threatened by the value that another man brings to the table.

Homophobia and gynocentric isolation among men pisses me off more than being involuntarily celibate. The greatest memories of my life have been among my male friends, and I can't even have that. As I get older, my male friends have become more gynocentric. Whether that's through being obsessed with chasing pussy, or getting into oppressive relationships with women.

Guys are so desperate for women's approval, that they will reject brotherhood with other males. Since they are pussy deprived themselves, they think that a guy that's not with a woman will lower his status. Guys don't realize that by appeasing women, they are digging their own grave. Guys need to give up on women, and find real intimacy and fulfilment in their male friendships.
Yes...yes...precisely. The ancient Greeks understood this.

only semblance of a brotherhood I think is when you are in a war with men who look like you killing other men who don't look like you.

the harsh reality of males

otherwise yes, the competition for pussy basically destroys any chance of brotherhood among men

that's why it isn't irrational when men don't want women in traditionally male spaces, because they will kill it.

The greatest memories of my life have been among my male friends, and I can't even have that. As I get older, my male friends have become more gynocentric.
I agree.

I also miss my ascended bros. Their GF are pain in the ass and I legitimately don't know how such nice dudes ended up with such entitled whores.

Damn, every time I see them, they now have to be with their girls, and their girls are 90% of the time opening their fucking mouths to complain about something (muh I don't like this waiter, muh the movie was shit, muh I have a headache, muh living on tutorial mode is so hard, muh let's talk super loud about politics and annoy random people with my stupid opinions, etc.)

lmao which one of the mods was this

victory.gif