Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Homicide

Moz

Moz

Greycel
The law is there to prevent us from doing what we want to do, which is to FUCKING KILL EACH OTHER.

I don't want to kill anyone, get yourself checked out.

you poor animist eh
Well I guess I do want to kill people but it's a fantasy where I'm like a mercenary in a paramilitary group lead by the cia and were doing classified combat ops in africa and south east Asia in the 70s and 80s. I have dreams of sabotaging northern Vietnam supply lines and ambushing African bases at night with fals, throwing grenades into the dorms and helping to demolish munitions supplies.

Last edited:
Well I guess I do want to kill people but it's a fantasy where I'm like a mercenary in a paramilitary group lead by the cia and were doing classified combat ops in africa and south east Asia in the 70s and is. I have dreams of sabotaging northern Vietnam supply lines and ambushing African bases at night with fals, throwing grenades into the dorms and helping to demolish munitions supplies.
Low T cuck

Go to Brazil, no one care if you kill people there.