Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Homelessness?

DecayGuy

DecayGuy

Officer
Anyone here realistically facing the possibility of being homeless one day? It's a reality i am facing and it's hard to find the motivation and energy to battle it. I know i can't exist in the 9-5 world, but life as a homeless person provides almost no copes. It must be nice to have stability with a roof over your head but i guess LDAR doesn't require a roof.

As long as the government continues to allow me to leech NEETbux off it then I should be fine

Honestly, I rather be a hERo than homeless.

If you can legitimately prove that you cannot hold down a job I'm pretty sure your government has programs available for people like you.

If you're looking for advice on being homeless I'd recommend a book based on the Mole People living in the tunnels of NYC. It really puts things into perspective.

I’d hate to be homeless.

I read hamlossusness at first.

would rather sui then be homeless

Depends upon whether or not I can get/hold a decent job.

Kinda, i like lost my keys and my sister was not in town, so I literally just walked around the city strictly to morning in winter, then go to my father house(can't even call him cause phone was dead). And second time is when my apartment rent was over, but I didn't find another apartment to live in, I was whole night on the street (thx to all gods, it was summer) with my stuff and afraid of fight with actual homeless for my clothes or cash or something.

If my dad should kick me out one day, and i'm not able to get any neetbuxx by that point, homelessness will be inevitable ngl.
As long as the government continues to allow me to leech NEETbux off it then I should be fine
You lucky bastard

Last edited:
Sucks man.
Fortunately I'm an only child so I have
I N H E R I T A N C E on my side.

My mother has pretty much no assets and I don't really have anywhere to go if she died then it would be a bit peak for me...