Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Homeless ppl in my city are based.

sanesayne

sanesayne

Greycel
Every day I hear about a homeless man randomly attacking a foid in my city. And the liberal district attorney keeps letting them off the hook cus they have mental issues or are black. It's hilarious! These foid punchers just keep doing it over and over again!

This strongly makes me consider homelessmaxxing. I will make a thread later on homelessmaxxing, because it also leads to low-inhibitionmaxxing and paves the way for 24/7 menacemaxxing/villainmaxxing.

This is the power of homelessmaxxing. No money = nothing to lose = no inhibition. No money and you can keep getting arrested for petty crimes and not get sued because you have no money. They can only put you in jail and feed you so it's a win-win.

When you don't have a buy-in into society to maintain the social order (i.e., own a house or own a significant portion of land), you go STARK SLAVERING BUGGO! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Hell no. Death to all homelessfags.

I would be supportive of them if all they did was attack foids. But no, I always get harassed by some homeless dude clearly high on something. They make mess everywhere and shit in the corners of the streets. I advocate for all homeless people to be round up and burnt alive in a massive pit.

Hell no. Death to all homelessfags.

I would be supportive of them if all they did was attack foids. But no, I always get harassed by some homeless dude clearly high on something. They make mess everywhere and shit in the corners of the streets. I advocate for all homeless people to be round up and burnt alive in a massive pit.

They're also having sex with homeless foids while we rot