Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Homeless people should be executed.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Walking to the store today and there's this crazy black homeless dude on the street yelling like crazy to everyone, and then he was threatening some kid.
The homeless people in nyc are insane as fuck and they are a nuisance, they have absolutely no excuse to be in their position especially in nyc. NYC provides them free food and free housing in homeless shelters but these retards don't accept that and would rather live like shit on the streets.
It would serve everyone better if they just got killed.

Terry Davis is homeless now and he's literally the messiah

Over for noroofoverheadcels

Damn, I guess all the NEETcels are going to be shot.

Hobbocels on suicide watch

This will change nothing. Execute a cuck instead.

iaintgotadollarinmypocketandnofoodinmygut

mogs me

As a neet from a lower middle class family eat a dick OP

I know that i will end up as a homeless mental male so... i agree.

its easy to say you want to kill them (or anyone for that matter) until their your family members or friends.

We should start with you op.

Saying that about homeless people is like normies saying that all incels are ERs.

"All incels should be executed because they are genetically worthless"

"They have no excuse in NYC"

1. Do you know how homeless shelters work?

2. "there is only one neighborhood in this analysis where the median asking rent is affordable on the median income. In half of the neighborhoods we track, the required income is at least 50 percent more than the typical income — and in 21 neighborhoods, it’s over 100 percent more. There are just 11 NYC neighborhoods where the required income for a median-priced apartment is within 15 percent of the median income in the borough."

https://streeteasy.com/blog/average-rent-in-nyc-is-unaffordable-with-average-income/

I'd rather be executed than be homeless in the third world shithole I live in.