Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Homeless people have better sex lives than us

Billycel

Billycel

Greycel
Was just walking back from the convenience store getting some brews and saw some homeless crackhead lady chasing after some homeless thugmaxxed dude and screaming at him while he just kept hitting her. Just made me realize I will never have a gf who loves me that much to tolerate muh “love and affekshun” even tho I have a home :feels:

I wonder if fucking a homeless girl is legit..... hmmmmm i've never seen a homeless girl tho. only men

I wonder if fucking a homeless girl is legit..... hmmmmm i've never seen a homeless girl tho. only men
Just homelessmax bro. Im in a metropolitan area out west and I see usually older women who are drugged out it’s not as common as men but they exist. She might have just been a crack head

Calling my landlord to move out brb

Volcel if you wouldn’t sex have with a crack head homeless woman

I've seen plenty of homeless crackwhore women when I was homeless, nasty skinny-ass disease-ridden skanks.

20190822 103507
53469137 381161556054190 257302973783212032 n

Took those about a year ago when I was homeless, homeless women exist but in my experience are all crackhead skanks like these.

one time I was waiting for someone at a remote area under a bridge when suddenly from behind me I hear this dude say "you don't look homeless". at first I was like "oh shit" but he was very nice tbh. he just told me to watch out since it can be dangerous in areas like this, which I already knew but still. as he turned to walk away I thought "man he seems like such a great guy" so I offered to share my pizza with him and talk for a bit

apparently he ended up homeless because he's from north carolina, an ex girlfriend invited him to get back together and live with her in california, and then she kicked him out so he ended up with nowhere to go. I hope he is doing well tbh

Saw homeless couple having sex out of bus window, everyone laughed but not me. They might be happier than i´m. But i would not trade sex for becoming homeless.

"You are a volcel :soy::soy: "

I've seen plenty of homeless crackwhore women when I was homeless, nasty skinny-ass disease-ridden skanks.

View attachment 328465View attachment 328466

Took those about a year ago when I was homeless, homeless women exist but in my experience are all crackhead skanks like these.
knew a homeless guy who said he would never stick his dick inside a homeless bitch.he was scared of stds.

knew a homeless guy who said he would never stick his dick inside a homeless bitch.he was scared of stds.
Trust me, most of them are. I know one homeless crackwhore that has H.I.V and still sells herself for a fix.

me too but the std is mine it's called depression and it hurts when i do anything (in the dick)

Volcel if you wouldn’t sex have with a crack head homeless woman

Lol. You don't know how nasty and disgusting some homeless women are. When I was 22 or 23, I was walking around Downtown Indianapolis at night and had this crazy old toothless cougar (who introduced herself to me as "Tiger") come on to me sexually. Even as a sexually-frustrated young male, I could not bring myself to sink that low.

I've watched a documentary about two homeless junkie teenagers, they was a kind of energy of adventure to it, they lived on the street, in the wood, then got a small apartment, ate some canned food sometimes mcdo, then in the street again, she got pregnant, got an abortion, went into drug rehabilitation program while he remained on the street, he ended up committing suicide and she ended up with another dude, then mother of 3. and this prove that for women, being homeless is a temporary inconvenience, for a man it's a life or death struggle.

Also I will never live this kind of youthful adventures full hope excitement, craziness, love and fun with a qt teen gf, i'm born to rot in a cage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back