Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Homeless MTN is getting pussy while we rot.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-

View: https://youtu.be/Bx0GVopMs5A

Bro, when I watched this video I actually wanted to rope. This shit literally changed my whole perspective on the blackpill which I for some reason underestimated. I used to believe that foids wouldn't fuck some guy who couldn't provide shit because that's like some shit a slutty teenage girl would do.

Anyways if you don't wanna watch the full video it's basically the thread title and this homeless man is getting more ass than a donkey breeder.

Now about blackpill Jessie is a self admitted Chad and claims he got all this pussy and shit and claims he was a model, and I don't agree with most of the stuff he says but he's interesting and has a just as interesting truth.

LOOKS>ALL
Rampage bill williamson

LOOKS>ALL
Living homeless on the streets when you see homeless Chads it is usually looks plus an unlimited resource of drugs that homeless whores flood towards. Homeless whores will do anything for a constant source of street drugs and homeless Chads provide it. It's not uncommon seeing a homeless Chad with two or three street whores addicted to drugs. I've seen a homeless Chad beat a homeless foid with a baseball bat near death and they still stay with them because of drugs, it's pretty fucked up.
[Mildly amusing to observe.]
:feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Last edited:
Homeless Chads equal looks, unlimited resources of drugs, and the ability to steal anything or acquire cash through very unorthodox methods. Basically my take and observance on things being homeless for twenty one years randomly. [Also, they judge each other by rank of how many times they've been arrested or incarcerated. Street rank is everything as hilarious and pathetic that all sounds.]

:feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Images 13

Last edited:
His height and frame carry him. Low tier face.