Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Homeless Millennial Survives By Picking Up Women Every Night

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major

JFL, and we are incapable of doing it just one time. He's not even chad, do you think it's fake ?

Having regular sex requires your brain. This guy is operating on a level that we can not even comprehend. Almost all men know this. It is easier to get laid when you are actually getting laid to begin with.

Having regular sex requires your brain. This guy is operating on a level that we can not even comprehend. Almost all men know this. It is easier to get laid when you are actually getting laid to begin with.

But he's not a chad, why does he succeed at that ?

if you believe this is actually true, then your'e a fucking retard

But he's not a chad, why does he succeed at that ?

Because he gets laid. How did he meet the first woman who let him ravage her pussy? Who the fucks knows, but he climbed that mountain and it is easy street for him until as long as he continues to find women who are willing to sleep with him.

I could go about this in detail from past real life experiences and experiments, but cuteboi @knajjd will probably ban me for bragging even though I would be a legit wizard if I didn't start paying for sex.

Just fucking lol if you believe in this fake shit. Some propaganda made by foids to pretend men and women are equal on the sexual market regarding prostitution.

And even if it happens to be true, it's cherry picking on a quatrillionth homeopathic level.

Because he gets laid. How did he meet the first woman who let him ravage her pussy? Who the fucks knows, but he climbed that mountain and it is easy street for him until as long as he continues to find women who are willing to sleep with him.

I could go about this in detail from past real life experiences and experiments, but cuteboi @knajjd will probably ban me for bragging even though I would be a legit wizard if I didn't start paying for sex.

I don't believe in that shit that fucking one girl let you climb the lather. You seem to say it's about personality and outlook.

One of my best friends had a decent sex life when he was 18 years old, he was like a 7/10 not a slayer but he had sex with two or three different girls, at 22 he started losing his hair and became an incel as he started looking more like a 5/10 or 4/10, he was never able to land one girl anymore. He didn't have any self esteem problem, any problem with "getting the first girl" (as he had sex and gf before becoming ugly), or climbing the first step of the stairs or what not.

Just be a homeless with 0 showers, flip flops and 4 outfits theory.

Just fucking lol if you believe in this fake shit. Some propaganda made by foids to pretend men and women are equal on the sexual market regarding prostitution.

And even if it happens to be true, it's cherry picking on a quatrillionth homeopathic level.

I'm not believing it's true, i'm just asking.

For your last sentence, well even the guy says that, he says "Never become like me, i'm the only homeless guy able to put that up in New York"
Just be a homeless with 0 showers, flip flops and 4 outfits theory.

He showers 3 times a week when he sleeps in a woman house he uses the shower there.

I have my doubts, else i wouldn't ask if you guys think it's fake.

1. he has money, enough to pay rent - why would he sleep with roaches everyday?
2. if he is picking up woman, why he isn't couch surfing?
3. if woman are aware that he is homeless, he might have fucking HIV or multiple std's by now.
4. he doesn't even have a car (obviously) and you think woman fucking chauffeur him around? let alone let him sleep over.
5. this guy might have good face but he is greasy as fuck, visually disgusting. putting hair-gel for grooming is not enough (wtf)
6. he is asking out woman in a city environment, those woman obviously value materialism more than the average female
7. he is low energy as fuck, didn't impress me with his "game"

He showers 3 times a week when he sleeps in a woman house he uses the shower there.
Just be a homeless with [3 dubious showers per week], flip flops and 4 outfits theory. :feelskek:

1. he has money, enough to pay rent - why would he sleep with roaches everyday?
2. if he is picking up woman, why he isn't couch surfing?
3. if woman are aware that he is homeless, he might have fucking HIV or multiple std's by now.
4. he doesn't even have a car (obviously) and you think woman fucking chauffeur him around? let alone let him sleep over.
5. this guy might have good face but he is greasy as fuck, visually disgusting. putting hair-gel for grooming is not enough (wtf)
6. he is asking out woman in a city environment, those woman obviously value materialism more than the average female
7. he is low energy as fuck, didn't impress me with his "game"

He answer question N1, he needs drugs and alcohol, because he feel miserable without those. he would be able to pay rent only if he stopped drinking/doing drugs for a month, and he says he would be extremely miserable that whole week as life in the street without those copes is awful (he can't pay rent and live in a home directly, he'd have to put money away for a month)

Women aren't necessarily aware that his homeless.

Having a car doesn't matter in New York, lots of rich and middle class people don't have cars because traffic is awful.

He answer question N1, he needs drugs and alcohol, because he feel miserable without those. he would be able to pay rent only if he stopped drinking/doing drugs for a month, and he says he would be extremely miserable that whole week as life in the street without those copes is awful (he can't pay rent and live in a home directly, he'd have to put money away for a month)

Women aren't necessarily aware that his homeless.

Having a car doesn't matter in New York, lots of rich and middle class people don't have cars because traffic is awful.

drugs don't cost that much money. if that guy is smart enough to get woman daily - i would assume he is smart enough to know you can cultivate your own drugs (and even sell them).
its weird that he is charismatic enough to lay, but isn't charismatic enough for people to lend him favors. very strange.

drugs don't cost that much money. if that guy is smart enough to get woman daily - i would assume he is smart enough to know you can cultivate your own drugs (and even sell them).
its weird that he is charismatic enough to lay, but isn't charismatic enough for people to lend him favors. very strange.

Homeless alcoholic people are generally bad at good money management, surprise. That's frankly not the part that seems odd or strange to me.

Only thing that looks strange to me is that he's not a chad. I don't see any other holes with his story.

Homeless alcoholic people are generally bad at good money management, surprise. That's frankly not the part that seems odd or strange to me.

Only thing that looks strange to me is that he's not a chad. I don't see any other holes with his story.

i don't understand why you guys see "couch surfing" to be so difficult to pull off. i could couch surf myself if i really needed to (cousins,friends,distant relatives) yet with all of his charisma and hustling skills he sleeps on rat's piss, makes sense.

i don't understand why you guys see "couch surfing" to be so difficult to pull off. i could couch surf myself if i really needed to (cousins,friends,distant relatives) yet with all of his charisma and hustling skills he sleeps on rat's piss, makes sense.

He does it by picking up women, not by sleeping with kind or like-minded male couch surfers, friends and relatives, that's the difference.

Even in the couch surfing website it's waaaay more easier to find male hosts than fenale hosts if you are a man traveling alone.

I don't believe in that shit that fucking one girl let you climb the lather. You seem to say it's about personality and outlook.

One of my best friends had a decent sex life when he was 18 years old, he was like a 7/10 not a slayer but he had sex with two or three different girls, at 22 he started losing his hair and became an incel as he started looking more like a 5/10 or 4/10, he was never able to land one girl anymore. He didn't have any self esteem problem, any problem with "getting the first girl" (as he had sex and gf before becoming ugly), or climbing the first step of the stairs or what not.

I didn't say shit about personality, but since you bring that up yes it does matter once you reach a certain threshold. The threshold is actually a bit fuzzy because how you think you are perceived by others influences your personality. There are many other variables that affect your sexual success, though.

Unfortunately the majoirty of the population lvies in this grey area (where one isn't too ugly to be universally rejected or too attractive to not get rejected), which is why bullshit normie platitudes that work for a specific subset of people are constantly regurgitated.

He does it by picking up women, not by sleeping with kind or like-minded male couch surfers, friends and relatives, that's the difference.

Even in the couch surfing website it's waaaay more easier to find male hosts than fenale hosts if you are a man traveling alone.

comeone this is getting silly now.
do you think a homeless man would have the ability to groom on that level? he doesn't even have a backpack or a fannypack to store a wardrobe. how much "game" you think he is able to spit while being drunk on this nasty Gatorade concussion
also homeless people lie

comeone this is getting silly now.
do you think a homeless man would have the ability to groom on that level? he doesn't even have a backpack or a fannypack to store a wardrobe. how much "game" you think he is able to spit while being drunk on this nasty Gatorade concussion
also homeless people lie

He talks about how he grooms and shower in the video and even shows examples (using hair gel in the supermarket) you didn't watch it.

I've seen another 100% legit case of a french homeless guy keeping a presentable looks, well dressed and well groomed, that's frankly not the part that seems unbelievable to me. What makes me think it's fake is that he's not chad, all the rest is believable and doable

He talks about how he grooms and shower in the video and even shows examples (using hair gel in the supermarket) you didn't watch it.

i watched the video man. i just want you to use your own logic to conclude whats going on instead of looking at the facts stated at the video.
iv personally smelled my friend after he drank nasty vodka/alchohol and he smelled like a sewer. so just imagine how this dude smells like on a daily basis.
I've seen another 100% legit case of a french homeless guy keeping a presentable looks, well dressed and well groomed, that's frankly not the part that seems unbelievable to me. What makes me think it's fake is that he's not chad, all the rest is believable and doable

i believe he can actually lay. but not under these circumstances. i believe that hes having conversations/nights out with woman but he is not laying them. plus you have to consider that we are talking about a homeless man that cheats/lies/steals every day. i don't see how hes good for it

Last edited:
"If you're not getting laid you're a fucking asshole"

I want to feed him his own penis and testicles.

just be a decent looking white homeless giant and lay good pipe

Don't wish to be rude. But a 7/10 can never become incel. The face is there to start with. He could have just saved up for hair transplant.

Don't wish to be rude. But a 7/10 can never become incel. The face is there to start with. He could have just saved up for hair transplant.

You don't understand that the face doesn't exist in the void ? Face don't float alone in the void. There is a way hair frame your face, not all bald guys are equal, certain bones structures (and skin color, masculine features etc) go better with balding, other no. A 7/10 with hair CAN become a 4/10 or a 5/10. And a 5/10 can be incel.

You don't understand that the face doesn't exist in the void ? Face don't float alone in the void. There is a way hair frame your face, not all bald guys are equal, certain bones structures (and skin color, masculine features etc) go better with balding, other no. A 7/10 with hair CAN become a 4/10 or a 5/10. And a 5/10 can be incel.

You have better IQ than me, so I'm not going to argue with you. So fair enough.

His hair must have been good and matched with his face = synergy.

Paranoiacel

If he makes 150$ a day, he should save up, then he wouldn't be homeless, I highly doubt he picks up girls every night.

If he makes 150$ a day, he should save up, then he wouldn't be homeless, I highly doubt he picks up girls every night.
Maybe he's just retarded but has a big D and "manly fragrance". Personnality theory destroyed.

How tall was he?

I hate how normies always act like ots impossoble to get foids without having money. That really shows how widespread betabuxing is.

It is fake, and it is ragefuel because it was literally one of my goals during the PUA days. NORMIES OUT!