Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious homeless from corona shutdowns?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I know that many people live paycheck to paycheck and can't save money. What will happen when they can't pay rent?

Most landlords are vicious and predatory scum. My bet is a new wave of homelessness will sweep the world!

Sad shit men.

my landlord is an old boomer so corona chan will probably take him .

Shit in an envelope and give it to your landlord

Cringe1

I live with my parents if they die I can have their house

Fucking brutal man

Most LL's are scum. Companies like the one I work for are already talking about imminent layoffs in the next few weeks unless this magically disappears (which it won't). I have a feeling there will be massive unemployment, temporary and in some cases, permanent from this. Put these two together and this issue is a huge social risk that needs to be addressed soon after quarantines go into effect tbh.

That said, something tells me though the cops won't be coming to enforce evictions any time soon if things go south. LL's have a lot of power as long as law enforcement and the courts are operating normally. That won't be the case shortly. Consequently, smart LL's will tread very carefully with broke tenants or I have a feeling there will be some rental properties being burned down by people who literally have nothing left to lose on their way out.

Most LL's are scum. Companies like the one I work for are already talking about imminent layoffs in the next few weeks unless this magically disappears (which it won't). I have a feeling there will be massive unemployment, temporary and in some cases, permanent from this. Put these two together and this issue is a huge social risk that needs to be addressed soon after quarantines go into effect tbh.

That said, something tells me though the cops won't be coming to enforce evictions any time soon if things go south. LL's have a lot of power as long as law enforcement and the courts are operating normally. That won't be the case shortly. Consequently, smart LL's will tread very carefully with broke tenants or I have a feeling there will be some rental properties being burned down by people who literally have nothing left to lose on their way out.
Good points.

Lots of bad shit coming for everyone..

It would be better if I got a check directly. There's people way less fucked up than I am getting checks. :feelsUgh:
I know a dude who was able - eventually - to Buy a house and several cars mooching of his mom!

He started in a camper and then got better and bigger places!

He drags his old mom around like it's "weekend at Bernie's" (movie about a dead guy being dragged around...)

He's a fat christain and does YouTube show. Soom to be Philippinomaxxing with some fat used roastie from the Philippines! Online only now... Lol.

GOOGOGOG BUY FOOD, MEDICAL EQUIPMENT AND GET READY FOR THE ZOMBIE CORONA APOCALYPSE

I'm not homeless

The government will likely force them to suspend all bills. The last thing they need is more angry homeless people rioting in the streets.
my landlord is an old boomer so corona chan will probably take him .
Take over the building and usurp his position. Make the foids blow you to avoid eviction. And make their cuck bfs and husbands watch :feelshaha:

The government will likely force them to suspend all bills. The last thing they need is more angry homeless people rioting in the streets.

Take over the building and usurp his position. Make the foids blow you to avoid eviction. And make their cuck bfs and husbands watch :feelshaha:
Landlord halo is real ngl

Riot in the streets = die?

Somehow i don't think they care about that....

But yeah. Take over the building and ascend while you can is good idea

If enough people do it, it will create major logistical problems. Especially in big cities.

mfw the economy crashes and everyone is homeless:
Futurecel2.0

I just read something where this being proposed right now in Canada. Smart. If large numbers of people are evicted en masse with literally nothing left to lose, entire cities will burn to the ground.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
High IQ solution!

If enough people do it, it will create major logistical problems. Especially in big cities.

i live with my parents so im good