Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Homeless female idiot talks about her life.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
First of all, watch the clip.

She has been homeless for 2 years when the video was made. She's pregnant without knowing who the father is. She has not aborted it due to not believing in abortion.
She had been homeless for a year or more when getting pregnant. She has apparently not gotten a job. She describes the men she has sex with as "wannabe drug dealers" and "gang bangers". She spends money on drugs and hair dye despite being pregnant at it harming her unborn child.

She has apparently not gotten a betabuxx boyfriend which implies that she's fine living like she does or that she can get extremely violent so that no man wants to live with her. She says she has sex in exchange for somewhere to sleep often and that the worst thing regarding that is when she doesn't get paid for it, she only gets to sleep inside someone elses home. She does probably not have sex with incels, only thug maxxed chads.

She appears to be an idiot who does not take responsibility. That in itself does not make her unique among women but the fact that she is a homeless prostitute who seemingly does change the situation despite blue pilled incels and charitable men who would not mind taking her in as a girlfriend must mean that she is an increasingly bad person; she must be an unchangeable cheater, violent so that no man wants to live with her even as charity, be fine with her situation, not care for her offspring, not be able to hold a job, probably spend time with black people and be a so called coal burner, be even more of an idiot than normal women, take less responsibility than normal women or lack self control to bind herself to anything except having her kid while being homeless. A person like this would only be able to survive when female. She would probably say that she doesn't know when asked if she will be on time to work or important events at any time.
She would most definitely mistreat her new kid if it is male.
She is a good case for eugenics.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFlgirdLiu4

E9772F86 819B 4ABA 8787 ED5059D5DDB7

I didn't even get to watch and I just saw your 1st few lines.

She has been homeless for 2 years when the video was made. She's pregnant without knowing who the father is. She has not aborted it due to not believing in abortion.

Last time I check, people are pregnant for 9 months. 2 years is 24 months. This mean this whore got pregnant while she was homeless.
There's no way I'm watching that clip as I'm pretty sure it will be some shit to try and make me feel sympathy that a mother fucking bitch that can't even get a place to stay can get pregnant.
Fuck this.

This creature should charged with negligence. Another incel will be born to suffer in this world.

Volcel if wouldn't.

What a dumbfuck soy. You can tell if he saw a chad beating a bitch he'd intervene and get his ass kicked and later have a police report filed on him with the bitch also claiming that he assaulted him first with no cause. Or he's pretending to be virtueous for those good boy internet points, in the hopes he gets some female attention and pussy.

I hope someone beats her until she's crippled and disfigured in GTA V.

She has not aborted it due to not believing in abortion.
She spends money on drugs and hair dye despite being pregnant at it harming her unborn child.
So she gets pregnant while homeless, believes that her kid will somehow be better off being born to a homeless single mother than aborted, all the while continuing to use drugs? Yeah, I can't sympathize with her.
She is a good case for eugenics.
Absolutely, people like this are doing a massive disservice to others by breeding. You also can't even suggest stuff like this without being called a "terrible person" or something, although imo it's the other way around. People who believe that she should be having children are illogical and cruel.

Tbh I know that my genetics are shit and that I'm subhuman, I wouldn't have kids even if I could. Would've been nice to not have been treated like garbage throughout life though, and to at least have gotten a bit of affection. But ultimately I think it would've been better for everyone if I had never existed.

So she gets pregnant while homeless, believes that her kid will somehow be better off being born to a homeless single mother than aborted, all the while continuing to use drugs? Yeah, I can't sympathize with her.

Absolutely, people like this are doing a massive disservice to others by breeding. You also can't even suggest stuff like this without being called a "terrible person" or something, although imo it's the other way around. People who believe that she should be having children are illogical and cruel.

Tbh I know that my genetics are shit and that I'm subhuman, I wouldn't have kids even if I could. Would've been nice to not have been treated like garbage throughout life though, and to at least have gotten a bit of affection. But ultimately I think it would've been better for everyone if I had never existed.

Your thoughts are very understandable. I could almost have written the same things myself.

Imagine ending up homeless as a white blonde average-looking woman. :feelstastyman:
60 iQ foid.

What a dumbfuck soy. You can tell if he saw a chad beating a bitch he'd intervene and get his ass kicked and later have a police report filed on him with the bitch also claiming that he assaulted him first with no cause. Or he's pretending to be virtueous for those good boy internet points, in the hopes he gets some female attention and pussy.

I hope someone beats her until she's crippled and disfigured in GTA V.
In gta 5 ofc

Some desperate guy probably came and swept her off her feet

Her looksmatch is a member here...

It's always cumskins too.

Or maybe they know homeless niggers won't bring in simps and views? :feelshmm:

The fuck do these people expect? Without those 'selfish and evil men' she would be starved to death on a secluded alley. And it doesn't make them selfish to want something in return for what they offer. That's just how the world works.

Muh tutorial mode. Even holes like her get laid while we rot in our rooms