Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Homeless black normie murders Asian foid by pushing her in front of an NYC subway train

The only good use out of niggers atleast they kill some dumb whores.

Hahha based. I hate noodlewhores

Whats with niggers hating Ricerace so much :feelswhere:

Sometimes even the innocent must pay the toll :feelscry:

they always have

remember roof koreans in LA?

probably because asian-americans have more than double the median household income of black americans

indeed they hate rice more than they hate crackers
they always have

remember roof koreans in LA?

probably because asian-americans have more than double the median household income of black americans
Money mogger pill

i love these kinds of stories, makes me feel warm inside. new york noodles are some of the most arrogant, only behind california noodles.

i love these kinds of stories, makes me feel warm inside. new york noodles are some of the most arrogant, only behind california noodles.
true why are noodles so arrogant? Out of all the foids I have interacted with, noodles have been most arrogant

I feel like pushing people into the subway too, but I fortunately can control myself unlike that nigger

true why are noodles so arrogant? Out of all the foids I have interacted with, noodles have been most arrogant

i have no idea why but it's ridiculous. they hate their own race more than any other. like, it's not enough to just not want to date them, they actively bully asian men.

A lot of homeless niggers are impulse driven and have no incentive to care about going to jail. Just shoot them, exterminate them and be done with it.

This obviously looks bad for blackcels. If you aren't walking around in public without some kind of weapon you are doing something wrong.

A lot of homeless niggers are impulse driven and have no incentive to care about going to jail. Just shoot them, exterminate them and be done with it.
Nigga every nigger is impulsive driven
They are a less evolved species

Funny how the press becomes colorblind when the killer is a negroid.

subway-shove-edp.jpg

His face says he loved it :feelskek:

I never stand near the edge of a platform. You just never know what information they've been feeding on to subconsciously hate you.

I never stand near the edge of a platform. You just never know what information they've been feeding on to subconsciously hate you.
normies are incredibly violent

foids defend globohomo clownworld and these are the results :feelsjuice:

Its not that they hate them, it's that they are avaliable to be victimized . White people are excelling more at avoiding niggers these days resulting in Browns and Yellows being the only non-niggers left around in Nigger Territory

This obviously looks bad for blackcels. If you aren't walking around in public without some kind of weapon you are doing something wrong.
How does this look bad? I thought u all were pro killing women???:foidSoy:

He should have at least raped her first. He'll probably get life for this.

And yet were the ones who get fucking vilified!

She was a Californian Noodle, she just migrated to NYC. As she volunteered with low-income people I assume that he might have known her prior and killed her out of revenge over some bad attitude she gave him while she was volunteering. My guess...

She was a Californian Noodle, she just migrated to NYC. As she volunteered with low-income people I assume that he might have known her prior and killed her out of revenge over some bad attitude she gave him while she was volunteering. My guess...
I know one guy from my home town who married a cali noodle..they are high maintenance, while also being mediocre and quite miserable at doing everything.

or he was just a mentally ill nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back