Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Homeless black dude gets “rescued” by a woman

“Muh looksmaxxing, Muh jaw surgery.”

This homeless balding subhuman negro didn’t need any of that.:feelskek::feelskek:

Just homelessmaxx bro

Fake af, he is most likely betabuxxing her.

Fake af, he is most likely betabuxxing her.
Very fake lol.

1. He has brand new sweatpants (no stains) that are theatrically (not naturally) ripped.
2. He is fat.
3. "Everyday I walk by this homeless man" Homeless people move all the time, it's unlikely she would have passed him more than twice.
4. It is on TikTok.
5. It is on TikTok.
6. A woman acknowledges a homeless man for more than malevolent charity.

Very fake lol.

1. He has brand new sweatpants (no stains) that are theatrically (not naturally) ripped.
2. He is fat.
3. "Everyday I walk by this homeless man" Homeless people move all the time, it's unlikely she would have passed him more than twice.
4. It is on TikTok.
5. It is on TikTok.
6. A woman acknowledges a homeless man for more than malevolent charity.
Yeah, virtue signalling for atention. Dude didnt even change his pants and got her 9 months pregnant :lul:

I want to be rescued by busty young Polish female who would let me sleep in her house.

Fat homeless man...what the hell is he eating? Who is feeding that nigga? Fake af

you realize this is fake right? I've seen this guy countless amounts of times in different skits.

This is why I don't even take redpill or blackpill evidence seriously if it's a tik tok video