Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Homeland security today: With Focus on Domestic Extremism, Be Vigilant for Escalating Incel Threat

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
More than “loners,” incels are stark examples of “incompetent joiners” – young angry men fueled by a sense of aggrieved entitlement.

At the onset of the pandemic, the Cambridge Cybercrime Centre observed a significant increase in murderous fantasies expressed online within the incel community. The level of online activity, as well as the tone, had grown increasingly threatening. Fortunately, that level of violent ideation seemed to settle down over time but now has resurfaced.

This week, the Centre for Countering Digital Hate found that UK web traffic data to three of the largest incel sites has grown from 114,420 monthly visits to 638,505, over the period of March to November 2021. That represents a sixfold rise in activity on websites promoting incel ideology. Also significant is the call to action for the rape of women.

More than “loners,” incels are stark examples of “incompetent joiners” – young angry men fueled by a sense of aggrieved entitlement that they are being cheated out of the romantic and sexual experiences they rightfully deserve.

Incels, short for involuntary celibates, are probably the most infamous segment of the manosphere – the online morass of misogyny that includes incels, Pick Up Artists (PUAs), MGTOWs (Men Going Their Own Way), and Men’s Rights Activists (MRAs). They also appear to be the most prone to public displays of brutality: Law enforcement attributes 50 murders in North America in the past several years to violent incels. While existing entirely in a virtual global community, incels are bound together by an ideology that preaches hatred of women and has inspired deadly real-world attacks.

In the UK incel community, the August 2021 attacker in Plymouth has been lionized. That 22-year-old man’s social media usage suggested an obsession with incel culture. He also called for “all women to be raped at least once.” On December 27, a Denver man harboring extremist views killed five people in a shooting spree. That 47-year-old man, while not a self-professed incel, had complained about “modern/liberal suppression” of “male honor violence” and raged against “female premarital sex” in various Twitter posts – all views consistent with incel ideology.

While many of us are thinking about the anniversary of the January 6 insurrection, and news broadcasts are replete with images of the screaming shaman and kitted-up militia members, let’s not take our eyes off of other persistent threats on the horizon.

Misogyny is a dangerous and underestimated component of extremism, and there is a robust symbiosis between incel culture and other violent ideologies. Changes in the landscape involving the dramatic escalation in pandemic cases, the tense political environment, and challenging economy all can further destabilize the already volatile incel community. Don’t underestimate incels as potential threat actors.

Misogyny is waking up to this gynocentric brainwashing

According to the article number of people murdered by incels in North America the last few years: 50. Number of women murdered by their own intimate partners in the u.s alone: at least thousands if not tens of thousands. Chance a woman gets murdered by an incel: .000000000000001% chance a women gets murdered by her own partner: 2% to 6%. They should be more worried about women’s shit tastes in men eat a dick lurking fbicels

In the UK incel community, the August 2021 attacker in Plymouth has been lionized. That 22-year-old man’s social media usage suggested an obsession with incel culture. He also called for “all women to be raped at least once.”
Based.

CCDH again? lmao could they not find another organization

More than “loners,” incels are stark examples of “incompetent joiners” – young angry men fueled by a sense of aggrieved entitlement that they are being cheated out of the romantic and sexual experiences they rightfully deserve.
I am entitled to 200.000$ in compensation for over a decade of inceldom since adulthood. And 20.000$ per year for the rest of my life adjusted for inflation. Why? Because the government conspired with women giving them government jobs and financial aid whilst brainwashing the masses to financially support them. And thus it has destroyed any chance of me ever getting affordable sex ever.

The money can be raised by disbanding every pro female organization, firing all female soldiers, policewomen, firefighters and sacking half of other female government employees.

These articles only provoke incels even more.

I am entitled to 200.000$ in compensation for over a decade of inceldom since adulthood. And 20.000$ per year for the rest of my life adjusted for inflation. Why? Because the government conspired with women giving them government jobs and financial aid whilst brainwashing the masses to financially support them. And thus it has destroyed any chance of me ever getting affordable sex ever.

The money can be raised by disbanding every pro female organization, firing all female soldiers, policewomen, firefighters and sacking half of other female government employees.
I wanted to work low lvl office job since finishing high school bcs i cant mentally or physcally stand anything else. Guess what low vlv admin positions are all fucking foids in my country and I was never even considered bcs I am a male. :society::society::society::society::society::society:I agree with this comment a lot tbh

This

profile quiet ugly men theory

We should move over to Tor :feelstrash:

I wanted to work low lvl office job since finishing high school bcs i cant mentally or physcally stand anything else. Guess what low vlv admin positions are all fucking foids in my country and I was never even considered bcs I am a male. :society::society::society::society::society::society:I agree with this comment a lot tbh
Office jobs are extremely draining because of the sheer scale of monotony

Been there :feelsUnreal:

Granting benefits to disabled people and incels should be the core of every welfare state

Last edited:
According to the article number of people murdered by incels in North America the last few years: 50. Number of women murdered by their own intimate partners in the u.s alone: at least thousands if not tens of thousands. Chance a woman gets murdered by an incel: .000000000000001% chance a women gets murdered by her own partner: 2% to 6%. They should be more worried about women’s shit tastes in men eat a dick lurking fbicels
i doubt a man will murder his woman for no good reason; its most likely because they're cheating whores so they pretty much asked for it

Government should supply lonely, depressed men with manditory waifus or sex robots.