Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over HOLY SHIT!! We will never have kids!! We will NEVER have fucking children!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Omfg imagine you and partner crying and hugging when she does pregnancy test and u realise u gonna have a kid. And then u go see what gender it is together, and then you birth the child together holding hands and everything and everything's so happy n all that.

My sis was watching yt vid where ppl were having baby and my eyes went watery cuz of how happy they were and I will never feel that happy or ever have children or even a girlfriend of my own wtf is this life

I don't care. I don't want to bring more people into this miserable world.

i dont have a desire to have children at the moment anyway

Why do you have to remind me

:feelsbadman:

My brother went through all that, and I wanted to kill myself.

I'm happy enough with a gf.
Also I dunno about kids.

Imagine having to listen to a piece of flesh constantly cry and scream for years. They would either be incel or a massive whore anyway

JUST LET ME COPE IN PEACE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Most women hate kids so I don't really know if you can "share" your excitement with a girl.

you're just now realizing this?

I'll have to watch my Stacy sister have lots of sex and boyfriends and marry and have kids whilst I rot

If I had gf I'd adopt cuz I don't want a kid looking like me and go through what I gone throgh
Same. My brother is a high tier normie, my sister is low tier but that doesn't matter becasue she's a woman. They mog me in every aspect imaginable. My parents aren't blind to it and point it out to me all the time. The constant "why aren't you like your sister/brother?" is fucking killing me.

I realized this years ago but it stills bothers me to know I wont get to be a father.

I wouldn't be a good father anyway

Never, i already accepted it a while ago

It never even began :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I hate children so idgaf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back