Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Holy shit this is beyond brutal (oneitis cucks get in here)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/1f2vch3/is_it_over_for_me/

I am an ugly asian male. I see the way people look at me like I am a nobody and I do not exist. I once had a female childhood friend tell me it's not hard to talk to people if I just go outside to bars and parties. I got so angry and wanted to tell her, but she was my friend since kindergarten. I've had a 19 year crush on her. She's pretty attractive and literally people tend to talk to attractive people more than people like me. Like does she not know people tend to talk to those who are more attractive? I went to a bar with her once and 3 different guys bought her drinks that night. I sat in the corner watching everyone else have fun while thinking about killing myself. She went home with one of those guys later that night. I made sure she was safe and ok with that guy before going home. She said she would text me the next day. She didn't. No one ever really notices me.

Jfl I can't even describe how brutal this is. This is why you never get a oneitis, especially not for 19 fucking years while she gets railed by Chads :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::blackpill:

Redpillcomics9.jpg

Last edited:
Brooootal, over for ethnics.

Deserved for being this low T and not realizing the obvious which happened that night.

It's beyond over for this bluepiller ricecel. How can he continue to be an orbiter for 2 decades and not come to a black pill conclusion. The Black pill always comes back.

She went home with one of those guys later that night. I made sure she was safe and ok with that guy before going home. She said she would text me the next day. She didn't. No one ever really notices me.

Brutal. Killing Chad and the girl is the only way you can redeem yourself from being this much of a cuck.

It's sad but there's almost no hope for this guy, whoever says otherwise is lying, maybe for the best since telling the truth could result in him killing himself but nothing is more immoral than lying

I don't think this guy deserves to get shit on here. It's obvious he got hit with the typical sheltered asian parenting style that made sure he has no individual thought aside from being an ace at academics.

I don't think this guy deserves to get shit on here. It's obvious he got hit with the typical sheltered asian parenting style that made sure he has no individual thought aside from being an ace at academics.
Cucks like him need a rude awakening. I feel for him but he needs to get blackpilled.

I remember one time in high school, this 4'10 gookwhore was flirting with her 6'1 white-passing Castizo bf and their 5'4 chink friend was just watching them.

I remember one time in high school, this 4'10 gookwhore was flirting with her 6'1 white-passing Castizo bf and their 5'4 chink friend was just watching them.
Many such cases :feelsugh:

Also 1 upvote and 2 comments
Seriously, If someone has the chance to get in contact with him, suggest him to join this forum immediately so we could lifefuel him a bit.:feelsLightsaber:

star-wars-join-me.gif

Absolutely brutal stuff. :feelscry:
I am in a similar situation with jobs and shit but at least I'm not a oneitis cuck.

My oneitis was a chubby panjeeta (mixed black and Indian) with a wide nose , she was very dark too.
Really? :feelsohh: Where was she from? I want to create this mixx breading with a sheboon :ahegao:
Did you ever see a noodle whore flirting with a Tamil there? :feelshmm:

From father or mother?
Her father I assume was black. She was really kind to me and laughed at all my jokes, have you ever been so in love with a girl that you can’t find anyone else attractive?.

Fell for some meeks mutt

I've assessed the situation and I honestly do don't see a path forward for this guy.