Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit..this is a literally nuclear-level burn. Possibly from EurasianTiger to some noodle who believes Asian and half-Asian men should be silenced

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
"How Reddit harasses Asian women into silence: A tell-all from an /r/asianamerican mod"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/againstharassment/comments/75fcbb/how_reddit_harasses_asian_women_into_silence_a/

This woman - chinglishese - is, in my opinion, the epitome of evil. Asian and half-Asian kids will grow up every single day of their lives getting abuse from noodles like herself - rightly, these kids will complain about the situation and will want to have a discussion about it, but this noodle will ban any comment/post even remotely talking about these issues - she is 100% supportive of the continuation of racial hatred - yet hides behind this lie that "if a man disagrees with me, he's a sexist/racist/"nazi""

There is another poster - nemracbackwards - who is another af in wmaf, again in support of censorship & abuse of Asian and half-Asian men

This is one of the responses - possibly from EurasianTiger:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/againstharassment/comments/75fcbb/comment/do6ftot/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

And another, from a positive female poster:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/againstharassment/comments/75fcbb/comment/do72m3n/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

And this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/againstharassment/comments/75fcbb/comment/do7bbhv/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

IF WOMEN ARE PROMOTING RACIAL OR GENDER HATRED, MEN SHOULD 100% CALL THEM OUT

It's too long for me to read

It's too long for me to read
I mean, I didn't read what that bitch wrote (it would just make me angry, with her entitlement, hypocrisy and pathetic kind of 'running off to the teacher attitude')

Like, imagine a toddler who is beating the shit out of some other toddler, pulling their hair, slamming their head against the wall and whatever else...then the victim lashes out, only for the initial cunt to go running to an adult like "omg, look, that kid just kicked me...he's so evil" without acknowledging the fact the only reason the other kid lashed out was because the snitch was beating the shit out of them

Think what happens to liars and snitches in prison - this bitch should face the same fate

ethnic people and colored men
Proof that everyone really does see men as subhuman doings, not as human beings.

Jesus fucking christ.
How Reddit harasses Asian women into silence: A tell-all from an /r/asianamerican mod

For a website that harasses Asian women into silence, she sure doesn't know how to shut the fuck up. Reddit, do a better job.

fuck there's too much to read

TLDR :feelsseriously:

Jack Nicholson Ugh GIF

Jesus fucking christ.

For a website that harasses Asian women into silence, she sure doesn't know how to shut the fuck up. Reddit, do a better job.

Exactly - women can post whatever the hell they want. They can make any post attacking men in general or men of their own race specifically and it's fine - in contrast, men are not allowed to voice their opinion (hence why sites like this exist - afterall, really, it would be better to have these discussions on a mainstream site, where these views would be tolerated - instead, men have to be banished into these dark corners of society, away from the masses)

Women are cunts, men rightfully complain, then women have the audacity to claim men are unreasonable, despite women being the ones who have caused the problem and censor/ban any man that questions them