Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit! Roasties lust for chad knows no bound!

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This is the same girl that I made her drive 45minsback and forth to come see me 1 and half months ago.
I made her cry and have a panic attack and drive back to her place lmao. Even after that I convinced her to give me a second chance.

So I ghosted this bitch for 2 weeks cuz that’s what you guys said in the comments but after 2 weeks I wanted  to see if I could get her back. So I text her some stuff and get the ball rolling, and holy shit! Her hunger for chads cock only increased.

She was willing to drive over to my place again and pick me up for dinner cuz I told her I was stressed and I even implied that I’ll fuck her after the date too and she just went all Teehee chad

You can just tell how bad she wants that chad dick!

https://imgur.com/a/Rynky

Edit: alright guys, it has come to an end. She wants to meet tomorrow and has no time for games.

Now I can make her drive here again for 45 mins and back or just end it.
This lasted for more than 1 month.

https://imgur.com/a/JbsKm

Stop using so many exclamation marks and emojis. Thats so typical for autistcels tbh. A chad would never use emojis, he would be cold af.

Still, keep posting. Youre doing well

Allblueeeee said:
Stop using so many exclamation marks and emojis. Thats so typical for autistcels tbh. A chad would never use emojis, he would be cold af.

Lol him using autistic stuff while catfishing just proves that only looks matter.

Allblueeeee said:

Cope chad can construct sentences with only emojis and still do bette then everyone!

they love emotional abuse so much it's unreal

they have evolved to value sociopathy and embrace it themselves

This is real shit-tier incel entertainment/hobby

Sluts will do anything to climb up Chad's thundercock.
Makes me sick.

Kointo said:
Sluts will do anything to climb up Chad's thundercock.
Makes me sick.

Chad is truly the son of Zeus and Daughter of Stacy, a true demi-god among men.

jagged0 said:
Chad is truly the son of Zeus and Daughter of Stacy, a true demi-god among men.

That's exactly what I said earlier. We're  the sons of lustful satyrs that raped a roastie's juicing grape.
satyr-1.jpg

Lmao please update that is fucking hilarious, I agree with Allblue, stop using emojis and shit also spell check your texts.

Kointo said:
That's exactly what I said earlier. We're  the sons of lustful satyrs that raped a roastie's juicing grape.
satyr-1.jpg

That is the only way possible for such differences between us and Chad to exist

jagged0 said:
That is the only way possible for such differences between us and Chad to exist

The Greeks were on to something.

The ancient ones. The modern ones have nothing going for them except tourism and olive oil.

Kointo said:
The Greeks were on to something.

The ancient ones. The modern ones have nothing going for them except tourism and olive oil.

LOL, "olive oil".

jagged0 said:
LOL, "olive oil".

What else do they have? Exactly, nothing. There are no other imports that come from Greece. N O N E. Greece should just R O P E.

You are doing god's work bro, keep it up, a roastie's thirst for chad's cock knows no bound.

Give her your address, then when you see her arriving, stick your erect cock through the letterbox and tell her to choke on it.

You might get a free blowie out of this.

MayorOfKekville said:
Give her your address, then when you see her arriving, stick your erect cock through the letterbox and tell her to choke on it.

You might get a free blowie out of this.

lol this

NekoStance said:
This is real shit-tier incel entertainment/hobby

This is like the only entertainment everything else is Suicide fuel

roastie is gonna get blackpill overdose if you link her here after ending it lol. would be kinda funny if the mods just let her post a while without banning so we can see it

ban_collector said:
roastie is gonna get blackpill overdose if you link her here after ending it lol. would be kinda funny if the mods just let her post a while without banning so we can see it

Nope. No femoids. Ever. They'll just call us the same shit they've called us before and get their beta orbiter to brigade. Completely pointless.

ban_collector said:

Lmao her reaction would be priceless

ban_collector said:
holy fuck, do this OP when it is done

Meet her

Are you any good at acting ? Try to pretend that you don't realise the pictures aren't the same person.

Allblueeeee said:
t. aspie

Zielony4 said:
Lol him using autistic stuff while catfishing just proves that only looks matter.

A hot Chad could fart rotten egg death gas and Stacy would pinch her nose while blowing him

Lmao your caption in the last panel detonated my sides

sepelion said:
A hot Chad could fart rotten egg death gas and Stacy would pinch her nose while blowing him

Yea, unfair. I smell bad on purpose to torture normies but if I was a Chad, it would just be manly testosterone filled body scents to them.

WarmIncelation said:
Meet her

Are you any good at acting ? Try to pretend that you don't realise the pictures aren't the same person.

Yea bro, my race just casually changed, nothing to see here

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Yea bro, my race just casually changed, nothing to see here

Lmfao!!

Dude that makes it hilarious.