Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Holy shit roasties are pathetic

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/vpadb2/i_got_raped_and_my_lower_body_hurts/

I asked him to stop but he just wanted to only rub his dick against me, and since he kept begging I was like 'alright fine.'
He rolled on top of me and I just let it happen

Being too pussy to say no = rape :feelsclown:

If this was a guy everyone would make fun of him and call him a weak bitch, but foids get a pass for this pathetic behavior. What this whore deserves is a real brutal rape to feel the difference (in video game) :feelsdevil:

I bet she orgasmed from that Chad from tinder

HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU ALL THAT THESE FUCKING WHORES ENJOY THE BRUTAL HARDCORE BRUTAL ROUGH RAW PURE FORCED RAPE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Not in video game, I've seen sybreddits full of such whamans, very degenerate and very into CNC

>female redditor
>virgin at 18 years old
they aren't even trying with these larps:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking cunt you wish you were raped

Boo fucking hoo cry me a river whore WHATS WRONG FOID? YOUR PERSONALITY DETECTOR ISNT WORKING? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:Maybe if you didn’t went for the dark triad thugmaxxed chad and instead chose the supreme gentleman like me it would not happen :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:but you whore just GOING AROUND DRESSED LIKE A PROSTITUTE ASKING TO GET RAPED :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:and go on dates with these obnoxious brutes instead of me the supreme gentleman FUCK YOU TOILET YOU NEED TO GET RAPED WITH A CHAINSAW STRAIGHT TO YOUR PUSSY SLUT FOID WHORE ONLYFANS MEATHOLE FUCK YOU TOILETS YOU CAN KEEP FUCKING YOUR CHADS AND CRY ABOUT IT I SPIT ON YOUR SLUTTY FULL OF MAKEUP WHORE FACE SUCK MY 3.5 INCH MICROPENIS WHORE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in a video game)
I thought you were deactivated nigga

99% of “rape” stories
the other 1% are well deserved

Is not rape because she let it happen.

"He rolled on top of me and I just let it happen, I was too startled to do otherwise. He started kissing me, with his tongue and then he took off my clothes and stuff. I think he took my shock for want? I don't know it all just overcame me.

I asked him to stop but he just wanted to only rub his dick against me, and since he kept begging I was like 'alright fine.' Again, I was too startled to just say no, but this would change."

Would she have the same reaction if the guy was a subhuman? :feelsjuice:
She let herself be fucked bc the dude was attractive :feelsjuice:

Nah, thats not rape. Thats just trying to be some victim. It is all her own fault.

"He rolled on top of me and I just let it happen, I was too startled to do otherwise. He started kissing me, with his tongue and then he took off my clothes and stuff. I think he took my shock for want? I don't know it all just overcame me.

I asked him to stop but he just wanted to only rub his dick against me, and since he kept begging I was like 'alright fine.' Again, I was too startled to just say no, but this would change."

Would she have the same reaction if the guy was a subhuman? :feelsjuice:
She let herself be fucked bc the dude was attractive :feelsjuice:
Yeah we all know foids have 0 inhibition telling subhumans to fuck off :feelsclown:

I got a boner reading this lol

Reddit update: she's seeing him tonight...just "to talk" though :feelsaww:

Dramatic whore probably just regretted fucking him
but I'm a big girl now
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:fatass

Last edited:
And then everyone clapped

Least retarded story from twoxchromo

I am not gonna read her hogwash tbh:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

My body and mind hurts when I never have sex :cryfeels:

The next thread from her will be to say that she fell in love with her rapist, THE LOOP :feelsaww:

LARP, sounds fake