Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

holy shit normies are so cucked.

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
I'm in a discord server, and some girl was posting how some random guy she met on Twitter is gifting her games on steam, despite not talking to him or even asking for it.
This guy is such a bluepilled cuck, it's actually hilarious. What a moron.

Just shows you that this is one reason why women have high expectations: because bluepilled cucks are retarded.

Btw for those asking, it's like 300€ value

I am not surprised at all

Oh my fucking god i need more steam games :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:
gonna ewhoremaxx somehow

I am not surprised at all

Yeah, most young men are so desperate, thirsty, starved for some positive female attention, and so insecure about what the fuck even to do in the age of #MeToo that there never is a lack of orbiters surrounding a female showering her with all kinds of financial and emotional gifts.

Oh my fucking god i need more steam games :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:
gonna ewhoremaxx somehow
I've seen her twitter, she doesn't even post selfies. You know she's a girl because of her name. For all I know, she could be a 300 pound landwhale, getting that cucked bluepill money. LOL

not a big surprise to be honest

never buy a cunt a damn thing its like giving them a licence to own you and use you . normie cucks we should hold them down and feed them the black pill