Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit, nightmare fuel

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
https://imgur.com/gallery/RSrOQ5y

"one reason she give is that she wouldnt be happy with a child that had my genetics"

This is how Incels will end up. Betabux who’s wife settled for him because he’s stable while she fucks Chad and fantasize about him while masturbating behind his back. I think she did the right choice by passing off Chad genes instead of normie genes, at least that kid will live a good life slaying sloots.

he has to kill her or else hes a cuck

JovanD said:
https://imgur.com/gallery/RSrOQ5y

"one reason she give is that she wouldnt be happy with a child that had my genetics"

There is only 2 ways to go about this. Either kill her and save your dignity or kill yourself and never have to care about your dignity ever again.

Sparky said:
Why go to a sperm bank when she could just pull a Chad?

Probably some 1/1000 landwhale whore who thinks she can have a chad boyfriend when even chad would be disgusted to put his dick in that vile stinking mess of a pussy she has down there.

Sparky said:
That was just an excuse, she cucked him with Chad.

It's over for us incels.

Sparky said:

She probably fucked Tyrone and is now claiming to have had a sperm donor.

>Betabuxceling is the way bro

Lmao

Plastic surgery > Everything

I'd consider giving her a good beating. I would definitely chew her out. Although in my case she may do it, but she would know enough to not tell me because I'm not a little bitch who will just let this shit slide without blowing up at her. There would be repercussions, and they would most likely be severe. At least this foid let the cuck know who she really is.

Femoids cannot ever truly be happy until they get Chad's sperm.

Did this guy ever say if he was short, bald, ugly, etc.? I'm guessing he was a beta norman but even that isn't enough for femoids.

JackBurton said:
Sparky said:
That was just an excuse, she cucked him with Chad.

Depending on her age on how she took care of herself, she might not be able to get a prime Chad anymore.
Donor bank gives her at least the illusion to have been impregnerated by Chad.