Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy shit, it seems that faggots are serious about their pedophilia

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

Those faggots are absolutely insane. They have to be locked away immediately. They sexually exploit children at those LGBT parties and SJW gatherings. I can't believe the authorities haven't moved a finger to stop those freaks from doing this type of shit to a child. "Muh faggots aren't bad"..... " You gonna us get us shut down, wizard for talking about em gays." Fuck you, if you support gays.

Fuck that shit... faggots are sick, there might be good people among them, but the vast majority are nasty and evil. If they want to get help, get them help; but if they refuse, lock them away forever and throw the key away. Those degenerates are fucked up.

What's happening in the third pic?

What about lolicon ?

What about lolicon ?

JoinedJun 25, 2019Messages179

You know nothing about lolicon or incel culture
What's happening in the third pic?

That kid is going to touch that naked man. It's some of those progressive " art" presentations they have nowadays.

uhhh sweaty akshually exposing 9-year-olds to your genitalia is very progressive and normal unlike fantasising about teenage-looking cartoon girls which is literally pedophilia :soy: :soy: :soy:

That kid is going to touch that naked man. It's some of those progressive " art" presentations they have nowadays.
Just be an art exhibit theory

Honk honk.
uhhh sweaty akshually exposing 9-year-olds to your genitalia is very progressive and normal unlike fantasising about teenage-looking cartoon girls which is literally pedophilia :soy: :soy: :soy:

We are approaching the finale, the last joke of this shit staged world. Honk HOnk

This does conflict with the "lgbt are just normal taxpaying flag waving citizens bla bla bla" narrative that the exact same media pushes also.

I was going to make a thread about this, but now that we're here...
I'm sick and tired of this LGBT shit. It's absolutely disgusting.
Why can't these faggots go back to their closet? I mean, why spread this venom among innocent people?
Filthy jews pushing their agenda, they fucking won't stop at anything.

I HATE lgbt fags!

FAGGOTS were a mistake.

It's the same with many communities, including us actually: the people are generally not bad, but the culture is terrible.

The absolute state of those cucks.

I want every LGBT faggot dead

This is all an overreaction.Pederasty and pedophilia existed since ancient times and is viewed as a honorable thing in some culture.
Now i won't defend pedophilia or something like that,but we shouldn't be surprised at something like this.

What we should be surprised of is the fact that young foids will rather have a close personal meeting with a pedophile than with us

I don’t understand gays. They want to be taken seriously, yet they spend the entire pride month walking around the neighborhood dressed like colorful clowns and hypersexual perverts.

Why are ppl ok with this?

l, i got a boner from this video sometime ago.

ewwwwww what a nasty faggot you are. We don't accept faggots or bisexual freaks here.

as long as you agree with the zeitgeist of today you can do anything u want bro. its time 4 us to sjwmaxx.

I would be surprised if the pictures DIDN'T take place in Cucknada because my country has an excuse for glorifying everything degenerate nowadays.

View attachment 127156

View attachment 127158

View attachment 127160

Those faggots are absolutely insane. They have to be locked away immediately. They sexually exploit children at those LGBT parties and SJW gatherings. I can't believe the authorities haven't moved a finger to stop those freaks from doing this type of shit to a child. "Muh faggots aren't bad"..... " You gonna us get us shut down, wizard for talking about em gays." Fuck you, if you support gays.

Fuck that shit... faggots are sick, there might be good people among them, but the vast majority are nasty and evil. If they want to get help, get them help; but if they refuse, lock them away forever and throw the key away. Those degenerates are fucked up.

Honestly, I have nothing against gay people. Some of them are pedophiles, but some straights are pedophiles. There is nothing that forces them to be evil anymore than straights are forced into evil. I can be sometimes envious of jealous of them, but I also identify with them, being born or forced into circumstances beyond their control.

cucked society will accept everything faggots demand.

cucked society will accept everything faggots demand.

Faggots are a disgrace to society. We have already allowed feminism to control us and now we allow a bunch of mentally ill faggots to dictate what is right.