Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Holy shit! IncelTears are coping for us.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7bys2z/stolen_straight_off_incelsorg_first_thread_i/

Just lol at their comments.:

"Ten bucks says they're trying to reach out to the wierdo and he just keeps rejecting their attempts at conversation." top kek

"This, shockingly, seems like a normal guy that's too filled with hate to get laid, although if he just tried acting like himself and not some weird version of what he thinks girls want, he'd do just fine. How strange.." hahaha

You must be the lowest form of life if you waste your time coping for some bottom tier subhuman.

Why don't they explain what they would say in this situation?

Hahahahah man the cucktears are literally incels in denial.

It is hilarious the amount of self delusion in that sub. And ofc they are coping for the subhuman because they understand they are very simmilar to him.

GeneticFilth said:
Why don't they explain what they would say in this situation?

Because it's easier to blame incels.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Hahahahah man the cucktears are literally incels in denial.

It is hilarious the amount of self delusion in that sub. And ofc they are coping for the subhuman because they understand they are very simmilar to him.

Thye have to somehow find a glimmer of hope in his story.

its over for inceltears users

They have no way of contemplating that an incel has no chance. They are in their own bubble

A few of my anecdotes with females were posted there and there was always a comment of how I could've picked up.

xxxrivenmainxxx said:
its over for inceltears users

Denial of blackpill is a mental condition

IlieknothingREAL said:
They have no way of contemplating that an incel has no chance. They are in their own bubble

A few of my anecdotes with females were posted there and there was always a comment of how I could've picked up.

They must be retarded to just sit and fantasize about an incel's potential sucess

When will they learn to fuck off already. These cucks are probably doing it for the reddit karma at this point.

Celibate said:
When will they learn to fuck off already. These cucks are probably doing it for the reddit karma at this point.

Legit. IncelTears is saturated at this point. If we are repetitive then they are a million times more since htey just repost our threads.