Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOLY SHIT INCELS IN DENIAL!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

#NPNW #Gamer #Incel #Movienights.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11pd51v/should_i_distance_myself_from_this_sub/

Subreddit Icon
r/IncelTear

•Posted by
u/_Kasual
4 hours ago

Should I distance myself from this sub?​

Discussion - "Lost in life" initiated
So at first, I found this sub very funny. Seeing all incel posts that are so hateful that it becomes comical, it was enjoyable.
But now, as time passes, I realize that my life starts to be as pathetic as the incels, minus racism, misoginy and all the stuff. I'm a 18yo NEET that is completely lost in life, failed studies twice and finds no drive in life. So I often end up "LDAR" as they say.
While people here are successful in there own way, whether it's romantically or just anything that makes them feel fulfilled, I realize I'm not successful in any way. And that's the part that makes me feel quite bad most of all.
Maybe I should distance myself from this sub for a bit, because negativity just creates more negativity. Just need advice on whether I should leave or not, and what to do after.
18 Comments
Save
Hide

50% Upvoted

Can we get a sub section for reddit posts?

"I'm a virgin but not incel" types are the most contemptible type of person. They belong here, but think they have a chance with the normies, Chads, and Stacies.

"I'm a virgin but not incel" types are the most contemptible type of person. They belong here, but think they have a chance with the normies, Chads, and Stacies.
I knew a 5.6 asian in VRchat that kept saying he will try until he die despite being in his twenties

even speaks like one kek , The blackpill will catch up to him in time ...

I don't want those retards posting here

Join us to the dark side, dear IT user :feelsaww:
We'll educate you well :feelsaww:

He belongs here. He will learn that this place is not like the cherry-picking pedos on IT say it is

over for him, he will be posting here soon.