Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Holy shit I’m about to fucking kill my dog

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
My family has a jack russel terrier and every fucking time I go to bed the little shit wakes me up because he barks so damn fucking loud like a little bitch. I should’ve recorded it but boomer dad was I guess revving the bike and the dog was barking like mad and it woke me up 3 hours into my sleep. God I fucking hate pets. Atleast cats don’t make noise but with dogs I want to punt the little fucker. God fucking damnit. I’m gonna bring it up to my parents today to shut him up or I’ll fucking do it. I can’t handle it anymore
Now I’m just sitting awake and fucking tired

over for do... jk dogs are outslaying us

brutal dogpill again

brutal dogpill again
dogs not only fuck women, are perma neets with free food. They can literally bite and piss on incels while the incels family will still not put the dog in its place but rather award it

Train your dog so he doesn't bark, my dad trained ours by whipping him with a tiny branch. :feelskek:

Incoming Incel Tears post

dogs not only fuck women, are perma neets with free food. They can literally bite and piss on incels while the incels family will still not put the dog in its place but rather award it
Holy fuck, they lifemog me

I like my dog, she is my best friend

It's to instill discipline and it was never extreme hits where he would get bruises.
Like when he pooped inside my dad would whip his butt once.
This is an effective method as he is a good dog now and happy.

I like dogs, they are cool. Keep crying for dogchads.

It's to instill discipline and it was never extreme hits where he would get bruises.
Like when he pooped inside my dad would whip his butt once.
This is an effective method as he is a good dog now and happy.
It's good to do when they steal things from you

My family has a jack russel terrier and every fucking time I go to bed the little shit wakes me up because he barks so damn fucking loud like a little bitch. I should’ve recorded it but boomer dad was I guess revving the bike and the dog was barking like mad and it woke me up 3 hours into my sleep. God I fucking hate pets. Atleast cats don’t make noise but with dogs I want to punt the little fucker. God fucking damnit. I’m gonna bring it up to my parents today to shut him up or I’ll fucking do it. I can’t handle it anymore
Dogpill everywhere

Honestly glad I’m not a white Incel cuz if I was living my parents and they had a dog I’d be mad at it for the smallest reasons

JFL at the state of pet ownership.
Your dog barks because he has nothing else to do. I imagine, since you're white trash (as evidenced by the statement "dad was revving the bike"), that the dog has gotten insufficient physical and mental stimulation over the last several years, leading to him essentially becoming a shell of a being who needs to fill the void of his purpose in life with things like barking, ripping up furniture and being an all around antisocial retard. Just like you and the rest of your family.

JFL at the state of pet ownership.
Your dog barks because he has nothing else to do. I imagine, since you're white trash (as evidenced by the statement "dad was revving the bike"), that the dog has gotten insufficient physical and mental stimulation over the last several years, leading to him essentially becoming a shell of a being who needs to fill the void of his purpose in life with things like barking, ripping up furniture and being an all around antisocial retard. Just like you and the rest of your family.
Nah bro not white trash. My dad is just a motorcycle freak and has like 4 in the garage. My dogs not an asshole in ripping up stuff, he just barks all the time and it’s loud and obnoxious

Islam! Islam! Islam! (sarc)

Too bad you don't own an Australian Shepherd or a Collie instead.

How old is your dog?

Low IQ dog with no discipline. Teach him some manners, you don't have to terminate the poor bastard.

im glad i dont have a loud dog

Honestly glad I’m not a white Incel cuz if I was living my parents and they had a dog I’d be mad at it for the smallest reasons
if your parents were black and had a dog it would probably be a pitbull tbh, even worse lmao

if your parents were black and had a dog it would probably be a pitbull tbh, even worse lmao

true.The only ppl that Ik of in my family that had a dog was my aunt and it was/is a corgi, and my dad had a hotdog when he was a kid.

true.The only ppl that Ik of in my family that had a dog was my aunt and it was/is a corgi, and my dad had a hotdog when he was a kid.
Small dogs are annoying as fuck 99% of the time because being so small they have to yap all the time as a defense mechanism. But shitbulls will maul you for no reason out of no where after a decade of being calm.

I want a dog, but only a normal sized one that is intelligent enough to be trained and not be a piece of shit

Small dogs are annoying as fuck 99% of the time because being so small they have to yap all the time as a defense mechanism. But shitbulls will maul you for no reason out of no where after a decade of being calm.

I want a dog, but only a normal sized one that is intelligent enough to be trained and not be a piece of shit

same. Pit bulls and german shepherds and violent and big dogs scare tf out of me. Might as well get a whole wolf if you’ll get one of those

same. Pit bulls and german shepherds and violent and big dogs scare tf out of me. Might as well get a whole wolf if you’ll get one of those
GSDs are smart so you can train them to unironically be docile. Same with Rottweilers.. They're also usually lazy as fuck being big dogs. I wouldn't mind getting either, I actually have wanted a Rottweiler for a while but it's alot of work

just get one and don't get caught
JFL how the fuck would that work. What if it gets sick or diseased or some other shit. You can't take it to a vet, I would just shit itself everywhere and drop dead in your room and maybe give you a disease as a parting gift too

JFL how the fuck would that work. What if it gets sick or diseased or some other shit. You can't take it to a vet, I would just shit itself everywhere and drop dead in your room and maybe give you a disease as a parting gift too
weirdly enough depending on where you live there could be. I have rats and I take them to an exotic pet vet thats not even that expensive. I know for a fact they treat raccoons there as well. I doubt they would report you if you brought in an illegal pet if you were treating it right.

weirdly enough depending on where you live there could be. I have rats and I take them to an exotic pet vet thats not even that expensive. I know for a fact they treat raccoons there as well. I doubt they would report you if you brought in an illegal pet if you were treating it right.
Even if they know how to treat them and have meds, they probably still would report you

Even if they know how to treat them and have meds, they probably still would report you
depends on the person but you are right it would be a risk for sure.

How many vets carry around monkey and raccoon meds JFL
raccoon probably, even if you exclude exotic pet vets they probably have meds for raccoons due to animal control visits. Monkey however would be very hard and you would probably have to hire a special vet for that. My mom knew someone with some type of monkey ages ago but I never asked how they took care of him.

Reading this in your voice is the most blackpilling thing ever.

That breed is known for barking a lot

Don’t, animals are better than humans

Gss0baidu 1629674679989

@GripMaxxing This must be your fucking alt finding any excuse to post pictures of Asian twinks.
amitabha,benefactor,insulting people only adds to your bad Karma,the benefactor in the picture isn't twink
U 771624667 607696724fm 58app 83f JPEG